Werdum is helping RDA going into the fight.

Shogunmachida

White Belt
Reaction score
I think it is smart that they have ConOr taking shots at Werdum and Werdum responding.

It takes the mind games off of RDA so he can concentrate on the fight and allows him to go into with a cool head.

Last edited:
Never underestimate the power of Werdum Troll face behind the scenes

oR34CER.png

"Just flop to your back when facing a superior striker and make it so uneventful it's hard to call a winner. Or hurt your toe and pull out altogether".

I think it is smart that they have conner taking shots at Werdum and Werdum responding.

It takes the mind games off of RDA so he can concentrate on the fight and allows him to go into with a cool head.

RDA might not leave the fight with a "cool head".

I don't see it changing much. RDA's standup is already too sloppy to challenge Conor's and if he can't get him down it will be a bad night for Dos Anjos.

I think it is smart that they have conner taking shots at Werdum and Werdum responding.

I've been saying this for weeks now. Werdum is flustering Conor. This whole thing is perfect for RDA. As soon as the fight was announced it only had two months to come to fruition. Only one press conference, the weighins and fight night. Conor doesn't have a chance to try and fuck with RDA's mind. And truthfully I don't think he even could. RDA has been doing all the right things, staying silent and focused on the task at hand.

"Just flop to your back when facing a superior striker and make it so uneventful it's hard to call a winner. Or hurt your toe and pull out altogether".

Yes, that's exactly what the dude who knocked out Mark Hunt and beat Velasquez up then submitted him did....

I don't see it changing much. RDA's standup is already too sloppy to challenge Conor's and if he can't get him down it will be a bad night for Dos Anjos.

LOL, I forgot why I don't venture into the heavies much anymore. Outright huggery like this reminded me.

LOL, I forgot why I don't venture into the heavies much anymore. Outright huggery like this reminded me.
How is it huggary to point out that RDA is a lot more wild and non technical than Conor? If you actually watched fights you'd see that.

How is it huggary to point out that RDA is a lot more wild and non technical than Conor? If you actually watched fights you'd see that.

Yes, of course. I clearly don't watch fights. Sloppy, wild fighters regularly smash Pettis. Dos Anjos is a very technical fighter. Suggesting otherwise is silly. Given your AV, it screams of huggery.

Yes, of course. I clearly don't watch fights. Sloppy, wild fighters regularly smash Pettis. Dos Anjos is a very technical fighter. Suggesting otherwise is silly. Given your AV, it screams of huggery.
Wild and sloppy. A few well placed shots there and the fight would have been done against the cage.

HardtofindWeirdHermitcrab.gif

Wild and open for counters.
SoggyExaltedFalcon.gif

Wild and sloppy. A few well placed shots there and the fight would have been done against the cage.

HardtofindWeirdHermitcrab.gif

Wild and open for counters.
SoggyExaltedFalcon.gif

LOL, so your example is how he behaves when he has somebody hurt? This is going places....

Do not call RDA's striking "sloppy", what an outrageous exaggeration. What is wrong with some of you people? If RDA's striking is sloppy, we have no words to describe the truly sloppy fighters out there. Conor's striking is on another level compared to RDA but that does not make RDA in any way sloppy or a bad striker. Are some of you just that desperate to use Conor's phrases that you speak complete lies? The percentage of people on the whole roster who could even compete with Conor's skill on the feet might be less than 5%, that doesn't make everyone else bad.

LOL, so your example is how he behaves when he has somebody hurt? This is going places....
The second example he didn't have Cerrone hurt when he threw that combination. If you look at his fights he always has his hands down when he throws hooks. If you actually paid attention to the fights you know he is quite wild with his punching, and often the reason he is succesful is because he has been able to back fighters into the fence.

Back