How will Conor go on with his life if he loses to RDA

Elitebrawler

Sprawl and Brawl
@Orange
Reaction score
I predict he will continuing talking smack and stay at the FW division defending his belt for a while. He will say how he has his eyes on the LW again and will be back to whop RDA's ass and take that belt he should've had the first time around.

He'll talk his way out of it and his minions will eat it all up.

I have my money on RDA and think Conor should tone it down a few notches but I don't think he's a pussy. I believe he'd deal with a loss rather professionally. The things I like about Conor is that he is truly in love with the fight game. He's dedicated to staying in shape, dieting right and living up to his full potential. As a fan of MMA, there's not much more you can ask out of a fighter.

When he loses this fight, I totally believe he won't make excuses and I believe he'll be back in the gym as soon as his body will allow him to. And he will be dieting back down to 145 to fight Edgar which will be a war.

By still being the FW champ?

This fight is a win-win situation for Conor.

Behind the scenes, he will be making preparations for hari kari

11-1-2-snake-skin-samurai-sword-letter-opener-3469-p.jpg

Take some time off give up the belt then the UFC will set up some cans for his return.

As a minion, I'd say he's going to stick to 145 until he's prepared for another run at 155. Should he win, as a minion, I'd hug his nuts even harder.

Take some time off give up the belt then the UFC will set up some cans for his return.

Like all those other cans he's beat so far, right?

The man will accept the loss the same way he's honestly accepted every win. Classy.

He's only an ass-hat on the buildup. Never after the fight.

As a minion, I'd say he's going to stick to 145 until he's prepared for another run at 155. Should he win, as a minion, I'd hug his nuts even harder.
Here's the real question... What if he loses to Edgar (his only real threat at FW).

Does he stay at FW or LW? I predict he will stay at LW instead, and if he loses to Khabib and RDA again he will go to Bellator and be a two division champ there.

Who's that weird fucker in your avatar? Looks like Tom Waits on meth.

Sadly this

Why is that sad? He WOULD still be the champ at 145. Okay, so maybe he couldn't quite make it at 155, but he's still the champ at 145.

Is he champ at 145 only cuz of size advantage? Well, then Dos Anjos should target him at 145. That would be quite funny actually.

I guess the exact same way he handled the other 2 loses on his record.

I predict he will continuing talking smack and stay at the FW division defending his belt for a while. He will say how he has his eyes on the LW again and will be back to whop RDA's ass and take that belt he should've had the first time around.
nope. I think he will count his money and leave.

Conor said it already, he will not fight for long. He is in to cash in and then get out.
IMO if RDA beats him, he will make an attempt to defend his belt. But I don't think he can sustain the momentum, and as such he will just retire.

note: this is not a jab at him at all. It just makes sense IMHO.
He became a multimillionaire already, and can do whatever he wants for the rest of his life.

Why is that sad? He WOULD still be the champ at 145. Okay, so maybe he couldn't quite make it at 155, but he's still the champ at 145.

Is he champ at 145 only cuz of size advantage? Well, then Dos Anjos should target him at 145. That would be quite funny actually.

He was asked about making 145lbs for a Brazilian website and he said there's no way he could do it.

Back