Nicholson's Jaw Cracking

pretty brutal for sure. nothing will ever be more sickening to me than watching scotty jorgenson's wet noodle leg though

tumblr_mvpwrnK8K61s2wio8o1_400.gif

I felt sorry for him. That Russian is one scary mofo.

They replayed it a few times on the broadcast to hear the crack.

Misha Cirkunov Post Fight said:
The strategy worked out. I’m just really happy with the performance and especially – not just the submission – but I was able to break his jaw. I’m impressed.”

They replayed it a few times on the broadcast to hear the crack.

Misha Cirkunov Post Fight said:
The strategy worked out. I’m just really happy with the performance and especially – not just the submission – but I was able to break his jaw. I’m impressed.”

Classy stuff from a dude with a chick's name.

The ref would've had to stop the
fight due to me crying like a baby.

Submission due to tears

Seriously... jaw injuries are gnar

One of the few times I would say "cringe-worthy" was an accurate summation.

That was stomach turning.

And that, folks, is why you don't remove the screws from your healing jaw in order to take a short notice UFC fight, especially when the broken jaw becomes common knowledge and you have a predilection to throwing sloppy spinning elbows.

The new Sherdog redesign handles media files differently, it autolinks and embedds many media files, even puts em on repeat, which kind of leads to this hilarity.

Man....proposes to girlfriend and she says yes than takes biggest fight off his life and gets his jaw snapped via sub.

My buddy trains with Mischa in Toronto at Xtreme Couture and has been telling me for a little bit to check him out.. So naturally I decided to watch and oh boy was that sub brutal... Can't even imagine that pain!

pretty brutal for sure. nothing will ever be more sickening to me than watching scotty jorgenson's wet noodle leg though
Jamie varner also had that wet noodle foot also. Really bad if not worse then jorg in one of his last fights.

Back