Will Vitor/Jacare be for the next Title Shot?

OneToughCookie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think it will be, but they could also give it to Silva if he beats Bisping. If Rockhold beats Weidman, which I think he will, he should fight Vitor or Jacare next, I just don't see anyone at MW apart from Weidman beating him right now.

Yes, I believe Vitor/Jacare is for the number one contenders spot.

War Vitor btw.

Who knows?

The way UFC gives out their title shots, it's very hard to predict anything anymore.

if not, Jacare should go to Bellator :D

Vitor should be retiring soon and jacare still has a chance to mix it up with the top 5. Should be a cake walk for jacare, adding to his mediocre resume. ..

How did JDS Velasquez 1 go and how did their next two fights go?
Two different guys. This is all we have to draw on for now...

1b968cbff32d8ecea96c64a6ad9f29b5_large1.gif

Ahhh feels good every time I see it...:D

Normally yes, but wait...Dana will do Rockhold vs Weidman II (immediate rematch). And Romero is there as well. But wait, then they will do Rockhold vs Weidman III immediate :)) Dana is destroying MDW which was actually fun to watch.

It should be. But no one really knows how title shots are determined anymore. Certainly not win streaks or rankings.

Well, if Bisping edges out a decision win over Silva in a boring point fight, I bet Dana will give him the next title shot. And we'll have to listen to him lisping for like a year behind the Fox desk about how he's the next MW champion.... Should be the winner of the Jacare-Vitor fight though; Romero pissed himself out of the picture for a while.

Should be, not sure why people are dismissing Jacare who I expect to beat Vitor with little trouble.

Luke has improved since their first fight but so has Jacare, Jacare is probably the only guy at 185 Luke won't maul on the ground and Jacare is also strong enough to fight with Luke, just because he lost to a roided up Romero who grabbed the fence in a close fight to begin with doesn't mean Jacare can't beat Luke.

Anderson's last win at 185 was four years ago, he's 1-2-1 since then and a win over Bisping shouldn't qualify as a title shot, if Bisping wins Rockhold/Bisping 2 is one of the more uninteresting rematches that can be made, literally no one is calling for it.

Then of course there is Yoel there's a chance he might get off with this USADA thing but even if he does who knows if he'll get the title shot upon returning.

Jacare/Vitor is the rightful number one contender fight, Jacare was on a streak, Rockhold in a close fight before and won in my opinion and the Romero loss was questionable, if Vitor wins he has a win over a top five middleweight and of course has a victory over Luke.

If Weidman, Vitor, and Anderson all win who knows what will happen, Vitor 2 and Anderson 3 aren't appealing if Yoel is still on suspension there's a chance the winner of Mousasi/Leites or maybe even Whittaker could get the next shot.

i think if yoel romero is cleare, he will still have the contender spot meanwhile bisping/silva winner vs vitor/jacare winner for the next contender spot

Rock wins yes
Weidman wins......rematch :(

If Rockhold and Vitor win those two are going to tango no matter what happens in Andersen/Bisping.

Jacare yes....Vitor no...
If Mousasi beats Leites(which i believe is likely),they should finally make Belfort climb in the cage with Gegard.

Back