Calling it now: Conor McGregor beats RDA via KO/TKO

Head Clean Off

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I've already made plenty of you eat crows with the Wonderboy prediction and i will do it again, Conor McGregor will pick sloppy RDA apart with his precise striking, RDA will turn into a panic wrestler after he realizes conor striking is on another level and then he will get KO'd, feel free to bump this thread after the fight.20140927_jla_cs1_1190.jpg.0.jpgand NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because this is what you hope will happen, doesn't mean it will...

You predict victory for Conor by KO/TKO stoppage... How many of his victories sound like that? You're a Bold, Bold man.

tumblr_nzbeuqZ7Wu1uvokdeo1_500.gif

Picking Connor by Sub would be the bold pick.

Saying he wins by TKO or KO is like essentially saying "I think the sky is blue."

The issues you are going to have convincing people are:

Your name is 'head clean off'
This thread has been made maybe 20 times already by users.
Your picture is not even from his most impressive victory
Picking Wonderboy to beat Hendricks was not that big a shock.

It is far and away the most likely outcome.

Conor via (T)KO within 2 rounds.

The issues you are going to have convincing people are:

Your name is 'head clean off'
This thread has been made maybe 20 times already by users.
Your picture is not even from his most impressive victory
Picking Wonderboy to beat Hendricks was not that big a shock.
most people thought wonderboy was going to get wrestlefucked actually

Calling it now you're wrong ..

How do you determine most, by that I mean, did you survey/poll?
on facebook on youtube, here on sherdog everyfuckingwhere i've read of people saying wonderboy had no chance , just go read some old thread and you'll see

How do you determine most, by that I mean, did you survey/poll?

This one i think is a very a fair assumption. I think anyone who claims "oh yeah, I knew Wonderboy would take hendricks out in spectacular fashion" is full of shit.

But I have to say, Wonderboy's coming out party was awesome. Might be the best fight this year.

Wow TS is really on a new level creativity wise

Good prediction. First punch Conor lands is going to put RDA in coffin. I almost feel bad for RDA (almost)

Well, I always thought Aldo was going to be the toughest match up for Conor. With that out of the way, I feel like Conor is going to beat RDA handily.

that's how conor likes to win, i'm sure he would hate to ruin his awesome KO ratio with a sub
You ever heard the term one trick pony.

Submissions display more pure dominance and a well rounded game. He doesn't have the ability to submit fighters it's not that he only wants kos.

Back