cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
U no it's tru

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Come at me, McNuthuggers!
VyLkXUKfHfGmI.gif

For some the belt changes color but the mind stays white.

You know, I never thought about it like that

For some the belt changes color but the mind stays white.
It takes a Conor McGregor fan to be dumb enough to believe a Sherdog belt color is the true unequivocal, irrefutable mark of excellence when it comes to MMA knowledge.

/wasteland

It takes a Conor McGregor fan to be dumb enough to believe a Sherdog belt color is the true unequivocal, irrefutable mark of excellence when it comes to MMA knowledge.

/wasteland
spoken like a true whitebelt

spoken like a true whitebelt
No, spoken like a true intellectual, MMA fan who's been into this sport probably longer than you've been alive, chump.

You on the other hand sound like a complete utter moron. Your daddy needs to come in that room, beat your ass, take your laptop and make you do your homework. You're failing.

No, spoken like a true intellectual, MMA fan who's been into this sport probably longer than you've been alive, chump.

You on the other hand sound like a complete utter moron. Your daddy needs to come in that room, beat your ass, take your laptop and make you do your homework. You're failing.
You seem rustled, whitebelt.

You seem rustled, whitebelt.
You seem retarded, no belt. You seem like your ass is gonna be really torn apart when RDA spanks your boy next month. I'm gonna fuck you up so bad you'll think you got hit by a train. That's IF you stick with this account.

You seem retarded, no belt. You seem like your ass is gonna be really torn apart when RDA spanks your boy next month. I'm gonna fuck you up so bad you'll think you got hit by a train. That's IF you stick with this account.
Only one of us has a join date of yesterday, whitebelt.

Only one of us has a join date of yesterday, whitebelt.
Bye bye failhard. If we were in the same room I'd slice you open from groin to sternum but this is the internet so since you feel so free to be a fucktard and I can't reach through my screen, the next best thing is to block you. I'll unblock you after RDA smashes Conor. But you'll probably be under a new account anyways.

Bye bye failhard. If we were in the same room I'd slice you open from groin to sternum but this is the internet so since you feel so free to be a fucktard and I can't reach through my screen, the next best thing is to block you. I'll unblock you after RDA smashes Conor. But you'll probably be under a new account anyways.
Farewell, whitebelt.

Back