Conor!! could this possibly be done?

Flawn Scorpion

Drive by shooting pitchfork in the face
@White
Reaction score
Ok so he has the belt at 145 and is now fighting for the 155 belt. Say he defeats RDA(which would be awesome but not going to happen) and earns the 155 title. Can he really go after the 170lb title? I can't imagine it but is it really doable??

I wonder if he demanded it, would it be granted to him? Another thing is, was he really serious when he said that?

Yes. It is possible.
If he wants it - het gets it.
He is a serious guy. Of course he meant it.

Ok so he has the belt at 145 and is now fighting for the 155 belt. Say he defeats RDA(which would be awesome but not going to happen) and earns the 155 title. Can he really go after the 170lb title? I can't imagine it but is it really doable??

I wonder if he demanded it, would it be granted to him? Another thing is, was he really serious when he said that?
bookmarked for future humiliation

just imagine Conor Vs Lombard... but maybe Conor can go to Reem to put him on the same diet that UberReem had in japan...

He can do whatever he wants.

Sure he can beat some guys, but what could Conor possible do vs a guy like Maia that Gunnar couldn't? He has a punchers chance but Conor can never stop Maia from taking him down if he misses the crucial shot, after that he gets slaughtered. I think 155 is Conors limit and he can be the best lightweight if he isn't already. * He has a better chance of winning vs Lawler/Rory/Condit.

Last edited:
I'm in awe of Conors game but 170 doesn't seem pheasable, Conor would cut literally 6-7 pounds to make welterweight which is drastically less than the competition.

Let's see what he does about RDA before we build all these castles in the clouds, shall we?

highly unlikely,unless he actually kos RDA,which would be awful,but unless he looks like Ninja against Karitinov in Pride,when Ninja looked like Roy Nelson,so unless Conor is just a total freak, it would seem beyond him.When I see Conor,I see a smart counter striker,but I don't see explosive takedowns,or good jits,or any real grappling,so if he kept ko ing everyone,then someone like Woodly,or Rory,can just take them down.I can't see him beating Robbie,but if he can ko everyone,then a grappler will lay and pray on him.Wonderboy would likely school him

I dont understand why the UFC would let him. That would basically mean that those 3 divisions are shit. Not to mention defending 3 belts is impossible. Only way I can see this happening is if they really are looking to sell and are cashing in all their chips for a quick pay day before the sale.

p.s. - 170 is full of monsters and he has no chance. 155 is possible but 170 is just stupid.

Stop the madness. Just stop it. He beat a not full training camp menendes and got a lucky punch on aldo. Rda will crush him, aldo wins in the rematch, edgar beats him and if cruz goes up cruz beats him to. The kool aid yall are drinking isnt laced with sugar, its cocaine. Thats why everyone is so hooked on this not even sweet tasting drink. I expect after the hyoe train is derailed everyone mans up and admits theyre retarded sheeple vinurable yet again to the ufc hype machine

I would love to see him in a one off fight with the WW champ, but it becomes a real problem for the UFC to allow that, they can't have someone fighting for 3 belts simultaneously, I think he would have to give up the FW belt to be allowed to do that.

Sure he can beat some guys, but what could Conor possible do vs a guy like Maia that Gunnar couldn't? He has a punchers chance but Conor can never stop Maia from taking him down if he misses the crucial shot, after that he gets slaughtered. I think 155 is Conors limit and he can be the best lightweight if he isn't already. * He has a better chance of winning vs Lawler/Rory/Condit.
It's not correct to describe what Conor does as a "punchers chance", it's simple, any WW who decided to stand with Conor would be risking getting KO'd that's why so many people can see him beating Lawler.

But to be honest I would expect most of the UFC's WW's to be able to physically overpower Conor and beat him up on the ground.

Get's a fortuitous KO against Aldo and all of a sudden Conor is a punching machine who can knock anyone out?

He won't KO anyone legit at LW and he couldn't even KO anyone else except Aldo at FW. He got a bunch of TKO's against some cans and a 2 week Mendes. Let's stop pretending he's something he clearly isn't.

Conor adds a lot of excitment to MMA. But if he KO 's Dos Anjos. He basically has to go up to 170lb. That could be Conor against Wonderboy ,Lawler or Condit at the end of the year. GOOD LUCK

Back