Conor McGregor proving fellow fighters wrong

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think i smell ''ENVY'' of Conor's success lol that's why they don't wanna see McGregor succeed :D

Aldo was undefeated for years, cant really blame some of those guys for picking him to beat conor. Its not personal just fight picks.

So if all those fighters are "bums" what the fuck does that make you, TS?

Aldo was undefeated for years, cant really blame some of those guys for picking him to beat conor. Its not personal just fight picks.
Hard to pick over a guy who is undefeated for 10 years,

Look what happen to Barao vs TJ first fight, everyone thought Barao going to be a clear winner.

Right... Great logic TS. So, everytime you picked the wrong guy, you were just jealous of the winner all the time?

Every night I pray that Conor will change my bum life

hCF1BB7DB

LMFAO at bums

They all said watch out for aldo and his kicks - but aldo didnt do what he normally did but rushed in - maybe if he followed those fighters tactics he would be the winner

Stop crying TS.

So they picked the #2 P4P undefeated champ to win.

Big deal...

they're all infidels, all hail the messiah Mcgregor. lol at giblert.

"And Max Holloway is coming for you."

"eh Who?"

BTW, anybody know if Joe Riggs has done it yet?

Conor der, durka derka Conor, derka Conor der, derp de derp, de Conor derp.

Der.

lol what a circus... all these people must be fined for stupidity and bias.

The thing is we all know that. Everybody who can google can see this. Obviously statistics doesn't mean sh&t when they close the octagon's door.

Back