i miss the good old days of the UFC.

It gets better every year. Except the Reebok deal. Fuck that shit.

Last edited:
Chuck wasn't playing it up for the camera

tumblr_m9rzk9L7sH1r6zxd3o1_500.jpg

I'm enjoying MMA today, but I certainly miss PRIDE and the Bushido cards they put on as well. Having another major MMA org around forced the UFC to up their game.

Even though I scored the first 2 rounds for Vitor that was a great night of fights

You miss the good old days of the UFC so you post of video Tito Ortiz calling people out and confronting them? Do you know who Conor Mcgregor is? Did you see him do this same thing After the Siver fight to Aldo?

The sport is bigger now than it's ever been, ya goof. We're bigger than soccer. The next title fight is the biggest fight in UFC history. And so is the one after that. And the one after that. Global domination.

Yeah all of those 35 year old dudes spamming overhand rights and takedowns was sure magical

Yeah all of those 35 year old dudes spamming overhand rights and takedowns was sure magical
It actually was in a way, as opposed to todays gay and pray against the fence and spammed takedown attempts the last 20 seconds of each round by each guy 'fighting'

Just watch Bellator, if you want to watch the good old days of UFC

I remember saying "omg! Sit your ass down Ken, Tito will beat ass again and again".

Shamrock had no business fighting then and especially now. Can't believe him and Gracie are doing this, It's pointless.

Back