"Conor McGregor will break like a girl" RDA

maleproblem

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This quote has a myriad of layers, which has me asking questions for sherdog/RDA like:

- What does a girl break like?
- Does he mean this in a physical or psychological sense?
- Is it your experience that women break more easily than men?
- Does RDA have experience in breaking girls?
- Does this have sexual connotations (and therefore is imbued with homoerotic sentiment)?*
- Does this harbor an attitude of violence against women?

Resident Sher-psychologists, alphabros, whiteknights etc. please weigh-in

*not that there's anything wrong with that

RDA is a sexist, misogynist. WAR McGOAT!!!

I think he means he will make Conor quit in the fight, and he is insulting Conor's masculinity.

I don't think he was delving too deeply into the physical and psychological differences between the sexes.

My quick armchair analysis indicates high amounts of misogyny buried within RDA's psyche. When Conor knocks him the fuck out, blood will flow out of RDA's vagina and will splatter all across Sherdog.

i think he's just too esl to talk shit properly.

either that or he's a total chauvinist, wife beater and/or date rapist.

My quick armchair analysis indicates high amounts of misogyny buried within RDA's psyche. When Conor knocks him the fuck out, blood will flow out of RDA's vagina and will splatter all across Sherdog.
You're one of the ones I'm gonna come after the hardest after RDA smokes your boy.

incidentally, i started a thread on this earlier, but some rda nuthugger mod deleted it lol

females have a lower bone density than males so his statement is scientifically factual.

war Dr. RDA

He's obviously refering to Conor's skin tight XXS clothes.

CNXMrnZVAAAF2Lf.0.jpg

He betrays a hetero-normative, maleness-imbued assessment of the concept of "breaking" as it pertains to a specific gender, in this case, the female gender.

females have a lower bone density than males so his statement is scientifically factual.

war Dr. RDA

Wouldn't have expected someone with an avatar of a KO'd RRR to pull that one of his 'box of (hah) of misogynist justifications'.

This quote has a myriad of layers, which has me asking questions for sherdog/RDA like:

- What does a girl break like?
- Does he mean this in a physical or psychological sense?
- Is it your experience that women break more easily than men?
- Does RDA have experience in breaking girls?
- Does this have sexual connotations (and therefore is imbued with homoerotic sentiment)?*
- Does this harbor an attitude of violence against women?

Resident Sher-psychologists, alphabros, whiteknights etc. please weigh-in

*not that there's anything wrong with that
Odd quote. It's like Wanderlei saying he wanted to fuck chuck...

He's just calling McChuckles a bitch. No big deal.

Back