Joe Rogan - Getting Pumped

I still don't understand why he continues to try and do comedy. I mean there's worse comedians out there, but his just doesn't come off as natural. He can be a funny character on a sitcom like when he was on News Radio, but he honestly needs to give up on the stand up act.

I still don't understand why he continues to try and do comedy. I mean there's worse comedians out there, but his just doesn't come off as natural. He can be a funny character on a sitcom like when he was on News Radio, but he honestly needs to give up on the stand up act.
I'm not really into standup for some reason. I respect it, and I've seen lots of bits that I laughed at, but it's just not my thing. Like, I'd never turn on a standup special if I was looking for something to watch -- I'd choose something else 99.9% of the time.

I'm willing to bet that if I was hardcore into standup, there'd be DOZENS of famous comedians, who by the way don't have anything else going on at all, who I wouldn't think were funny at all.

Joe's standup doesn't do it for me. Sounds like most of us agree.... but he's selling out shows all over the place. So "honestly he needs to give up on the standup act" that just doesn't really make sense. People are buying tickets and laughing.. de gustibus non est disputandum

I honestly thought this was a gay picture thread. I didn't want to look, but I had to. I mean, who was pumping Joe Rogan?

I'm not a fan of Joe's stand-up either.
Love the podcast, though.

I only like listening to black stand up comedians. Am I racist?

This thread had a lot of promise... sadly this is as close as any of us will get to actually seeing joe rogan getting pumped

20150102050439_5D3_3780.jpg

I'm not really into standup for some reason. I respect it, and I've seen lots of bits that I laughed at, but it's just not my thing. Like, I'd never turn on a standup special if I was looking for something to watch -- I'd choose something else 99.9% of the time.

I'm willing to bet that if I was hardcore into standup, there'd be DOZENS of famous comedians, who by the way don't have anything else going on at all, who I wouldn't think were funny at all.

Joe's standup doesn't do it for me. Sounds like most of us agree.... but he's selling out shows all over the place. So "honestly he needs to give up on the standup act" that just doesn't really make sense. People are buying tickets and laughing.. de gustibus non est disputandum

I enjoy the hell out of his stand-up comedy. I got no idea what you guys are talking about.

Joe's comedy does absolutely nothing for me.

Chapelle forever

Back