Are you more excited for RDA/McGregor or Cormier/Jones 2?

Are you more excited for RDA/McGregor or Cormier/Jones 2

• Total voters

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Both are can't miss fights, but which are you more stoked for?

Conor is trying to make some serious history.
Jone's already beat Cormier.

RDA vs Conor for sure.

DC vs Jones is a great fight but we already saw it. Won't go much different than the first time.

RDA vs McGregor for me cause the other fight is a rematch.

Bones is my favourite fighter but he's only in a rematch.

RDA vs Conor is an all-timer.

I'm already more excited for a Rumble vs Jones fight than DC vs JJ.

Pretty much know DC is gonna have to hand back the belt to it's rightful owner. Looking forward to see Conor drown @LW instead of taking the well planned stepping stone fights he did @BW.

This should be an easy choice for everyone.

Write in:
I'm more excited for Attack on Titan Season 2.
War Captain Levi!
attack-on-titan-e1438387346853.jpg

Last edited:
Well, DC hasn't really shown any improvement since the first fight so I don't see it going any differently. RDA vs Conor by a landslide.

RDA vs McGregor because it's a title unification bout, and if Conor wins he will make history. I also want to see if he can show us a weakness we've overlooked in RDA. I want to see if he really sees :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in RDA's armor.

I'm still very much looking forward to seeing the DC / Jones rematch though.

Pretty much know DC is gonna have to hand back the belt to it's rightful owner. Looking forward to see Conor drown @LW instead of taking the well planned stepping stone fights he did @BW.

HAHA!! You talked sooooooooooooo much shit about Conor before he fought Mendes and Jose. You went on and on post after post about how he couldn't beat Jose. Now you have to hope he loses at LW, haha.

Last edited:
RDA-McGregor. A Cormier win would be better than anything that could happen in RDA-McGregor, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Couldn't care less about Jones/Cormier. Didn't like the first fight, don't expect much out of a rematch.

I don't even care for Jones but I expect him via dominance.

Back