Miesha Tate: "I think that I could knock out Holly."

Will Miesha KO Holly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I like the confidence but I think her chances of KOing Holly would be similar to Ronda's chances of KOing Holly. :D

Her striking seemed about equal to Ronda in their 2nd fight and she got dropped by McMann and Eye if I remember correctly?

Also talks about a potential 3rd fight with Ronda after beating Holly.

"I think I could finish this fight in a number of ways honestly and I think it would be a mistake for anybody to think I can't hurt Holly on the feet. I think if my right hand finds a home It could hurt anybody. I think I could knock out Holly and I think I could knock out many people in my division."

i predict DQ when holly kicks the wig off, exposing that she was actually fighting cb dollaway.

Nothing wrong with believing in yourself. Self actualization is a positive thing.

Miesha needs to remember she's never finished an opponent in the UFC and not for a lack of trying.

I don't care. As long as I get to see Miesha prancing around all pretty like I'm okay.

Meisha will win by UD or sub. The KO prediction is just noise and misdirection.

I love it when pillow fisted fighters predict KO's for their own wins.

Miesha Tate why won't you sit on my face

I do not think Miesha will KO Holly, but I believe she can. Miesha is a competent striker. She will be more patient than Ronda when Holly's athleticism gives her fits.

Tate has dropped rounds to Carmouche and McMann (and was losing the first round to Eye before her knockdown), and she rallied like a champion. She was BADLY hurt and generally fucked up by Kedzie before her excellent armbar. She's a proven warrior, win or lose. Can't wait to see her fight against Holly.

Guy, guys, what if Miesha Holly's Holly?

latest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back