Wonderboy moving the needle?

Well let's just hope that's the only needle he moved

Good to see. He's definitely a fighter everybody can get behind.

Keep up this type of performance and he'll be a needle mover for sure.

I don't know if he did for that fight, but the performance he put on there definitely made a lot of people excited about seeing him again. He is ready to main event now

Wonderboy seems like he'd be a great champion, a huge sell and a great ambassador for the sport. I'm behind him all the way.

Meanwhile Conor and Ronda get hyped out of the ass and are only 1/16th as skilled. Shameful UFC

Meanwhile Conor and Ronda get hyped out of the ass and are only 1/16th as skilled. Shameful UFC
Lets not exaggerate, you don't claim UFC gold if you're only 1/16th as skilled as Wonderboy, I'm speaking of Conor here not Ronda.

Lets not exaggerate, you don't claim UFC gold if you're only 1/16th as skilled as Wonderboy, I'm speaking of Conor here not Ronda.

UFC protected Conor worse than Ronda. They gave Conor his worst stylystic match up on 8 days notice and secretly shot him up full of stem cells prior. UFC protects it's investments. Trust me Conor's a can compared to Wonderboy

UFC protected Conor worse than Ronda. They gave Conor his worst stylystic match up on 8 days notice and secretly shot him up full of stem cells prior. UFC protects it's investments. Trust me Conor's a can compared to Wonderboy
He beat the man who dominated the division for years with wins over Mendes, Frankie & Lamas. Cans don't do that, listen to yourself.

I'll watch his future fights for sure. I didn't follow him much before this win, but I'm a fan now

He beat the man who dominated the division for years with wins over Mendes, Frankie & Lamas. Cans don't do that, listen to yourself.

Conor beat past prime Aldo who was coming off a 16 month layoff and an injury a few months prior by what I could only describe as the definition of a lucky punch. Not imprezzed. Wonderboy just beat a WW UFC champ and power house wrestler who stylistically should have destroyed him and looked like Anderson Silva while doing it.

Conor beat past prime Aldo who was coming off a 16 month layoff and an injury a few months prior by what I could only describe as the definition of a lucky punch. Not imprezzed. Wonderboy just beat a WW UFC champ and power house wrestler who stylistically should have destroyed him and looked like Anderson Silva while doing it.
First time we've seen Hendricks post-USADA, you can take a negative from anything if you try hard enough, if you mention Aldos injury you have to mention Conors knee too, you can't take bits & pieces that suit your argument, just be objective & give credit where it's due.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back