Ghengis Con-or Mcregor

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ghengis Khan was a master tactician, often employing psychological warfare to help ensure victory.

Examples:

Ghengis would order all of his men to tie what were essentially scare crows on their spare horses when running into battle as it would appear that his army was 4x bigger. Plus if one of the fake riders took 2-3 arrows and didn't seem to bleed or flinch even, that would be fairly intimidating to the enemy.

Ghengis would sack an enemy city, then promptly leave only a scouting party behind. The scouting party would return to the city and massacre anyone trying to put the place back together, then pile all of their heads and limbs in separate piles. To send a message to any passerby.

Obviously times are different and we're talking about a sport here not actual combat. That being said, how good would you sherdoggers say Conor is at attacking his opponents with psychological warfare? He bombards them relentlessly from what I can see. I'm sure there is a world of things that I don't see happening though.

Conor is a midget compared to normal sized men he's not very intimidating

Conor is brilliant at the mind games. You don't even have to go back that far. Ali beat guys psychologically before the fight. Luckily for us sherdog is full of psychologists, personality profilers and masters of the mind so we really leave no stone unturned.

Conor is a midget compared to normal sized men he's not very intimidating
Conor's got 3 inches on Napolean, and he killed a few million people.

Napoleon-xx-Hippolyte-Delaroche.JPG

Ghengis Khan was a master tactician, often employing psychological warfare to help ensure victory.

Examples:

Ghengis would order all of his men to tie what were essentially scare crows on their spare horses when running into battle as it would appear that his army was 4x bigger. Plus if one of the fake riders took 2-3 arrows and didn't seem to bleed or flinch even, that would be fairly intimidating to the enemy.

Ghengis would sack an enemy city, then promptly leave only a scouting party behind. The scouting party would return to the city and massacre anyone trying to put the place back together, then pile all of their heads and limbs in separate piles. To send a message to any passerby.

Obviously times are different and we're talking about a sport here not actual combat. That being said, how good would you sherdoggers say Conor is at attacking his opponents with psychological warfare? He bombards them relentlessly from what I can see. I'm sure there is a world of things that I don't see happening though.

Well, he's no Vlad Tepes, but he's definitely better than Koscheck. Threatening to perform analingus on your opponent isn't very intimidating.

Conor is brilliant at the mind games. You don't even have to go back that far. Ali beat guys psychologically before the fight. Luckily for us sherdog is full of psychologists, personality profilers and masters of the mind so we really leave no stone unturned.
Bro, i have a PHD in Shercology, i'm the master.

Running your your stupid fucking mouth and literally cuting off the head of people you have conquered is not remotely that same thing.

Running your your stupid fucking mouth and literally cuting off the head of people you have conquered is not remotely that same thing.
Thank you Mr. Redundancy, I believe I covered that in the initial post.

Part of Conor's appeal is that he's a very small man and there's a real sense you could beat him up.

He's average male height I believe (5'9"-5'10"). Not that it matters too much to me, I look at almost everyone as midgets from my 6'2" vantage point.

Back