Poirier vs Felder who wins??

Who wins?

• Total voters
wow that's a great fight..

I say Poirier by being more talented. But Felder is tough and won't be easy for the Diamond.

InsidiousElatedHarpyeagle.gif

I'll be rooting for Felder but Poirier's a nasty motherfucker.

Paul Felder should lose and get cut. Diamond is better everywhere

I have Fight Pass. Guess $10 a month is too much for some people.

Anyway, my money is on "Fight IQ Poirier".

Weird, nothing on social media points to this. Poirier just said last week that he didn't like the matchup because he wants a top 10 guy.

EDIT: Probably just a photoshopped image. TS was the same guy with the clickbait title with Aljo going back to CFFC.

And another Poirier fight on Fight Pass...
Poirier should be always in the main event, all his fights are good

Damn it man. First Junior dos Santos vs Ben Rothwell now Dustin Poirier vs Paul Felder, fucking Joe Silva keeps matching the fighters I like against each other.

Edit: Just did some research and can't find any information on this match up. Has it been confirmed?

I clicked Felder meant to hit Poirier.
Cannot get behind someone that calls himself " The Irish Dragon " or whatever it is.

Bad match-up for Felder he likely gets wrecked here

Poirier deserves a bigger fight at LW, specially after that asswhooping he put on Duffy.

Poirier. Felder is a tough son of a bitch, but I honestly haven't been all that impressed with him as a fighter other than his sheer toughness and will.

What kind of matchup is this? How is the hell does Felder deserve Porier... lol

Huge fan of Felder, he has so much potential and with the right training, I really believe he can be a top guy. But Poirier would beat him everywhere right now. I would definitely hope Felder pulls out the win, but I don't see it happening.

He's got so much potential to be one of the best guys, but he always seems to be just behind on the scorecards. He gets hit, gets real pissed off and then just stalks his opponent and gets picked apart or something. He's tough as fuck and has good striking and improving ground game.

I hope he wins but I don't see it happening. I can honestly see Felder being cut some day, so I really hope he can string together some wins. I don't want to see him get cut, he's one of my favourites to watch.

Paul Felder should lose and get cut. Diamond is better everywhere
Bit harsh mate, a few fights ago he was a top prospect and you want to see him gone after losing to the nastiest striker in the division and robbery against Pearson?

I agree that Dustin is better everywhere, but I love this matchup from a just bleed point of view.

Hard to see Poirier having all that much success getting Felder down, and I have more faith in Felder's durability and striking. Felder UD.

Bit harsh mate, a few fights ago he was a top prospect and you want to see him gone after losing to the nastiest striker in the division and robbery against Pearson?

I agree that Dustin is better everywhere, but I love this matchup from a just bleed point of view.

Why does everyone take this the wrong way? I think Paul Felder could have a more successful MMA career outside UFC. Him and KJ Noons would have a great fight in Bellator and win more fights

Why does everyone take this the wrong way? I think Paul Felder could have a more successful MMA career outside UFC. Him and KJ Noons would have a great fight in Bellator and win more fights

Bellator is for has beens and never weres or guys hoping to stiff Dana for a few extra bucks. Felder smashed Castillo who got robbed against Ferguson and could easily be in the title mix and put on a Fight of the Night Performance against Barboza, not to mention showing off improved grappling against Cruickshank. The guy is a future contender and hoping he gets cut is dumb.

Back