Will RDA finish what Jose started?

Cobra201

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
FzS9g9X.gif

Many people think that RDA will play it safe and just try to get Conor to the ground. But I am starting to think he may blitz Conor like Jose tried to do and go for the knock out. Do you think RDA will try a surprise attack and rush Conor for a knock out attempt?

What exactly did Jose start?

The only thing Jose started was the tears of his fanboys

Let's hope not. Jose dang near dieded.

Finishing would mean the casket is already waiting to cart him off from the cage.

I don't fucking know. Let's wait and see?

Once he is out to sleep hell finish whatever dream Aldo was having when he was sleeping

if rda doesn't fight like an idiot he has all the tools to win, that is the only answer. Conor is dangerous and if he makes a mistake he will capitalize

FzS9g9X.gif

Many people think that RDA will play it safe and just try to get Conor to the ground. But I am starting to think he may blitz Conor like Jose tried to do and go for the knock out. Do you think RDA will try a surprise attack and rush Conor for a knock out attempt?
LOL please someone shoop RDA head on Kylo and Aldo head on Vader helmet PLEASE

RDA is smarter than that. He has more ways to win this fight than Conor and is more well rounded. He's also not mentally weak enough to let his emotions cause him to fight stupid. I expect to see a complete bag of MMA from him. I expect Conor to do what Conor always does which is throw kicks, taunt and talk and look for an opening for the straight left. If RDA is capable of avoiding the left, he can impose his will. If Conor manages to stay on the outside and avoid the clinch, he can land the big shot. But I do not expect RDA to fight with emotions. He's already said he's as cool as a cucumber going into this fight and that he knows Conor is just selling a fight and he's not taking it personally. That alone speaks volumes because the last few guys Conor fought fell right into that trap.

hope not, there should be a feel out period.

Simply put, no. Pettis, Henderson, Cerrone or Diaz have no KO power in their punches.

Though Dos Anjos might be suffering from I fancy myself as striker rather than a grappleritis.

RDA is smarter than that. He has more ways to win this fight than Conor and is more well rounded. He's also not mentally weak enough to let his emotions cause him to fight stupid. I expect to see a complete bag of MMA from him. I expect Conor to do what Conor always does which is throw kicks, taunt and talk and look for an opening for the straight left. If RDA is capable of avoiding the left, he can impose his will. If Conor manages to stay on the outside and avoid the clinch, he can land the big shot. But I do not expect RDA to fight with emotions. He's already said he's as cool as a cucumber going into this fight and that he knows Conor is just selling a fight and he's not taking it personally. That alone speaks volumes because the last few guys Conor fought fell right into that trap.

yes, I agree with that. The only way RDA loses is if he gets off his game and fights with emotion. If he uses the style he had vs pettis he will win. If not he gives conor openings. So he has to stick with what has been working for him

Let's hope not. Jose dang near dieded.

Finishing would mean the casket is already waiting to cart him off from the cage.

Are we really doing this now?

Ima track down rothnroll and slap him good and hard in the nuts if this catches on over here.

yes, I agree with that. The only way RDA loses is if he gets off his game and fights with emotion. If he uses the style he had vs pettis he will win. If not he gives conor openings. So he has to stick with what has been working for him
And I believe he will do that. Rafael Cordeiro is a mastermind at preparing his fighters both mentally and physically. Conor hasn't had the same amount of time to try and fluster RDA that he had with Mendes, Peahead and Aldo. Also, RDA is in a much better place mentally than Aldo was. He's never let Conor's antics work him up. At the press conference he looked focused and when they faced off he had the eyes of a stone cold killer. This is exactly the type of fighter that's gonna give Conor a beating. He's not even slightly intimidated, but that the same time, respects Conor and realizes that he's a dangerous fighter.

As soon as the fight was signed and announced it was only two months removed from fight night. And it seems like Werdum is doing all of the trolling and taunting for him. If Conor's mind is too wrapped up in Werdum, with posters not being up to his expectations, with this fight not being promoted like his last fights, he's in for the asswhooping of his lifetime. Because Nick Curson and Rafael Cordeiro is preparing RDA for murder.

If you mean the punch that Aldo landed on Conor yes he will be finishing that punch and then some.

Back