If Holly Holm wins i will...

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Put a shoe on my head with a hot dog in my mouth. Then take a picture. DEAL?

May as well post it right now. She's winning.

TS =

giphy.gif

If this is a picture you've always wanted to take, then just take it. Don't link it's fate with some abstract sporting occurrence.

If it is, in fact, a picture you don't want to take, why do you have reason to believe that Meisha Tate will beat Holly Holm?

Miesha is so overrated it's not even funny. Holly will outclass her then send her into retirement.

Who cares about that? A couple of years ago a Sherdogger lost a bet and had to post a video of him drinking his own pee. That's how you show your balls and confidence. Are you up for it TS?

Who cares about that? A couple of years ago a Sherdogger lost a bet and had to post a video of him drinking his own pee. That's how you show your balls and confidence. Are you up for it TS?

that was epic

Im good lol :cool:

TS: I think we all know this is picture seven in a series of 13 you already have prepared. Can you tell us what the rest are?

The absolute madman 2.0

6NyCZi0.jpg

Make sure you have your will in order, god speed you crazy son of a bitch.

Holly should beat her...but dont count cupcake out!!

Im good lol :cool:

It's 100% legit, someone actually did it, although I think he had to delete the video. The thread should still be around somewhere...I hope. If you do this you're my new popcorn hero.

I suspect this won't be the first time you've had a wiener in your mouth. I'm hoping Tate wins too though.

Shoe%20hat%20-%20www.ShopCurious.com.jpg

Make sure you wear the right size ts. Don't want you to get a blister.

I'll literally paypal ya 50 bux if you tape a dildo to your forehead and have someone videotape you walking around on all fours like a horny rhino...of course you have to post it here.

I'll literally paypal ya 50 bux if you tape a dildo to your forehead and have someone videotape you walking around on all fours like a horny rhino...of course you have to post it here.
Iol i dont have a dildo

Back