Someone Shoop This Rogan For My Enjoyment

Bobby Boulders

My Lovin' Is Digi
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi buds. Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I ran across this pic on the Sherdog Twitter feed and felt some great lolz could be had.

Be sure to make these shoops as funny as possible, I don't fuck with second rate laughs.

Thanks.

Mayberry Lounge is this way 8----->
You're right.

@mods, teh Heavies sucks and has all around terrible posters and doesn't deserve my greatness. Not from this account, nor my Black Angus account, or my Seoul account. Move this thread to the P4P best subforum on this site.

Thanks ahead of time.

You're right.

@mods, teh Heavies sucks and has all around terrible posters and doesn't deserve my greatness. Not from this account, nor my Black Angus account, or my Seoul account. Move this thread to the P4P best subforum on this site.

Thanks ahead of time.

Did you just admit to having multiple accounts on Sherdog? Isn't that a bannable offence? What, are the mods letting you off the hook cause you have 4.5k likes and 19k posts? That's some watergate level corrupt shit mang.

Did you just admit to having multiple accounts on Sherdog? Isn't that a bannable offence? What, are the mods letting you off the hook cause you have 4.5k likes and 19k posts? That's some watergate level corrupt shit mang.
I didn't even bring up my mod account.

You and me both, buddy. And since you're even less liked than I am, you must be an even bigger douche than I am :D

We cannot stand for this corruption! #WhitebeltLivesMatter
I will show up with my @Homeless Infant account later. I am thinking my next account will be a combination of that account and this one. I will call it HoBo.

JjZEuZw.jpg

19,000 shitty posts, plus other accounts is quite impressive.

19,000 shitty posts, plus other accounts is quite impressive.
Have you ever read my posts with this account? Bc have like five accounts and have no clue who you are.

Join me in the OT. I promise it will be friendly and I won't resort to dick pwns and mama jokes.

I will show up with my @Homeless Infant account later. I am thinking my next account will be a combination of that account and this one. I will call it HoBo.

You fuckers don't shut up, I'm going to sign back in as Nostromo and start chopping heads.

You and me both, buddy. And since you're even less liked than I am, you must be an even bigger douche than I am :D

We cannot stand for this corruption! #WhitebeltLivesMatter
i would disagree, but

Back