Senior Dos Santos vs Ben Rothwell

who wins?

• Total voters

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SDS looked absolutely terrible in his last fight vs Overeem. that being said Ben always looks horrible somehow. i have no idea how this fight will go, but i am rooting for Ben.

Senior Dos Santos is going to get burnt and all the Pro-Athletic UFC fans will cut themselves and make awful excuses.

Senior could pull it off though.

Senior Dos Santos?!?!?
SENIOR DOS SANTOS?!?

I like it. Haa. I am so torn with this match up.

I can't predict this one. It all depends on which Junior shows up. If he has anything left in the tank, I think he beats Rothwell.

I love both guys but I'll be cheering for Big Ben. JDS had his opportunities.

Not buying into the Rothwell hype.

Cigano by KO.

I picked Dos Santos, however I appear to be picking losers lately.

Cigano by murder death kill.

I believe he'll be throwing leather with authority after his embarrassing fight with Reem.

JDS is my favourite fighter all time, whether he's declining or not.
Worryingly, whenever we count Ben out he seems to win in extraordinary fashion...

And Senior Dos Santos. Amazing.

Not buying into the Rothwell hype.

Cigano by KO.
While I can see you've been around sherdog for a minute, I don't see why you consider Rothwell a hype. I've been following Rothwell since IFL days and have always thought he could be better. He's also been on a tear as of late and seems to have found the right camp for himself. I just don't see him as hype is what I'm getting at, you could say.

JDS is past his prime but he's got enough in the tank to beat Rothwell. Rothwell was losing to Josh till the fluke choke, losing to Matt till the choke, Vera before the TRT fueled crazy man charge.

JDS chin is good enough to take a punch from Rothwell, and he's now aware of Rothwells only submission, the front choke. He will fuck Big Ben up

I don't like this fight because :

-It hurts me to say that because JDS is one of my all times favorites (especially after the heart displayed in those fights against Cain), but Ben freaking Rothwell deserves better.

-Ben is on a nice tear and is a nice addition to the top HW because he brings danger with him, doesn't matter how goofy he looks, his results speak for themselves. He could make things change a little bit and HW need just that. Consequently I don't want him to lose, neither do I with JDS because, again, he's one of my all times favorites.

Anyway, JDS by KO.

I don't think Junior is as faded as most seem to believe. IMO he outboxes Rothwell and gets the T/KO.

Rothwell is a solid fighter but people are getting out of control by thinking "JDS isn't worthy of fighting Big Ben"

Rothwell's stand up is not that good. JDS can and probably will win this.

If Junior shows up it should be a pretty easy win for him, but if Senior shows up Ben wins.

SDS looked absolutely terrible in his last fight vs Overeem. that being said Ben always looks horrible somehow. i have no idea how this fight will go, but i am rooting for Ben.

Lol ah man props for senior dos Santos. That's hilarious

Not a fan of JDS. Seems like a nice guy I'll be rooting for Big Ben. Would love to see Big Ben fight for the title and he's going to do so after beating JDS.

This is the fight where JDS gets back on track. He is a better boxer than Rothwell and will box him up. Won't be easy but JDS by decision.

I like both fighters I just like Junior a bit more. Even though he lost to AO I don't see Ben KOíng or submitting Junior he's good at creating distance. I see circle around Ben hit him with body shots and knock him out. If Ben does catch him it maybe over.

At this point a match up between Senior Dos Santos and Old Man Cain might actually be competitive again.

Back