A Plea To Keep GOAT v Wonderboy From Happening.

Genki Sudo II

Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face!
Banned
Reaction score
For all intents and purposes, he most likely won't survive 5 rounds with RDA but by that slim chance he does, the cynical side in me wants to see a legalized assault and battery on a defenseless victim, but the dominantly rational, compassionate side of me do NOT want to see Wonderboy land the most lethal HK the WW div has most likely ever seen (Crocop-ish) to land on that big head of his. I cringe at just the thought. That is serious implications right there which we all know are possible. (I couldn't believe one of the recent articles suggested a possible Wonderboy v Conor match!)

So fans of GOAT set aside your arrogance if it comes down to it and hope for a sobering reality check to kick Conor in the face instead for his own good. For you guys as well - I assume you may still want to worship him on your bedroom wall preferably intact.

What the fuck are you talking about? You need to re-read your posts before just assuming everyone is with you.

1st things 1st.

GOAT needs to worry about LW, before we even start thinking about WW matchups.

Wonderboy went 57-0 in kickboxing before coming to MMA, where he is 12-1. In 70 combat contests he is 69-1. I giggle like a school girl at even the thought that McGregor would dare start talking shit to Wonderboy.

So much fantasy bs in this topic

What the fuck are you talking about? You need to re-read your posts before just assuming everyone is with you.
YOu haven't heard the Wonderboy/GOAT talks?

I'd love to see the matchup. Everything that Conor does well WB does better. BUT Conor has got that mental thing going on. But any reasonable person has to give this heavily to WB. It's a suicide match up for Conor. WB can even outwrestle him in between outstriking him!

Not a good look for Conor but I'd watch.

So much fantasy bs in this topic
Happy to wager my acct balance on 5dimes that if Conor were to pull of a minor miracle vs RDA that the threads will pop up and it would be construed as serious talk. (Conor v WB)

you new to the concept of 'weight classes' or something?

McGregor is going to get booted in the skull.

Happy to wager my acct balance on 5dimes that if Conor were to pull of a minor miracle vs RDA that the threads will pop up and it would be construed as serious talk. (Conor v WB)

Conor is always talking about how everyone he fights is "stuck in the mud", meaning they are stiff and not "flowy." Wonderboy is the god of flowy. Believe me, McGregor saw that Hendricks/Wonderboy fight and he must know that Wonderboy has the size and style to wear his ass out. I mean gdamn man. Thompson won so many kickboxing matches he got bored and had to go somewhere else to fight. It was our good fortune he landed in MMA.

Conor and fans do expect him to potentially challenge the WW if he beats RDA if you weren't aware.
He did say "potentially".

I'm SURE that translates to "not if WB is holding the belt". CMG is trying to achieve something and it's NOT suicide!

What's going on in here?

Conor is always talking about how everyone he fights is "stuck in the mud", meaning they are stiff and not "flowy." Wonderboy is the god of flowy. Believe me, McGregor saw that Hendricks/Wonderboy fight and he must know that Wonderboy has the size and style to wear his ass out. I mean gdamn man. Thompson won so many kickboxing matches he got bored and had to go somewhere else to fight. It was our good fortune he landed in MMA.
This. Something tells me GOAT is not completely arrogant as to be oblivious to who he talks trash to (WB). He knows his battles.

Last edited:
I agree TS. Wonderboy is in his 30s and making only 24/24. He's nowhere near financially set and needs to provide for himself and his family. It would be a crime against compassion and common decency to have the GOAT maul him and end his career. Let him go out there and make some more pocket change for now.

to be fair to ts conor did say we wanted to win the ww, lw and fw titles...... he does have the same reach as lawler! Obviously I don't see that happening but he said it

so Lawler doesn't exist in this fantasy rubbish you pieced together?
Lawler as well. It just that WB is really that lethal so I naturally included him instead for my plea.

I'm not hallucinating, there were talks of WB vs GOAT on SD. hopefully selective amnesia is not the case.

Back