Why did they choose not to air the Ronda commercial on Superbowl?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was it bevause of her stale acting or her loss?

It was SUPPOSED be aired but they murked her.

It was one of the few BUD Light commercials that was supposed to be aired. They aired all the Bud Light commercials except for the Ronda one

FzDO56R.gif

Because Sherdog hates her, and Sherdog dictates everything.

Its hilarious that someone always posts THE gif.

It didn't air during the super bowl?

Why does it say Ronda super bowl commercial everywhere then?

I'm guessing they used this instead? Still pretty terrible but I guess it's not as bad.

Last edited:
Kinda hard to market her as the baddest girl in the world when the last time anyone saw her fight she got decapitated.

they may have realised how shit an ad it actually was but who knows

Ruins the whole commercial by opening her mouth.....and showing her face.

It didn't air during the super bowl?

Why does it say Ronda super bowl commercial everywhere then?

I'm guessing they used this instead? Still pretty terrible but I guess it's not as bad.

Not as bad.

I didn't watch the superbowl but I'm surprised it didn't air, it's on all the news outlets online.

I'm pretty sure it did air during the Superbowl. One of my co-workers asked me if I saw it the next day. Must have missed it during a bathroom break or something. It was only like 30 seconds long.

Rogan said it, she was marketable when she was the baddest woman on the planet. Not when she's diving head first to the floor thanks to a head kick.

Commercials are about making money. They decided to go with something else. You fill in the rest.

Idc what the reasoning is... I'm just glad she wasn't on my TV... 'cuz it used to be AGAIN, AGAIN, and AGAIN..

Except that they DID air it

Back