Video: Anderson Silva training for bisping

maybe it's because i'm sleepy and wasn't focused enough but it looked like he kept getting tagged a lot while sparring

glad to see spider putting in work. he's definitely past his prime, but he's putting to work in for sure.

Looks very slow and frail

Bisping will end him

Win or Lose, I hope he retires.

I guess it looks bad for the untrained eyes. :)

I don't think Bisping is going to pull this one off. Maybe he can but it will be a cold day in Hell then. Silva by KO.

man, that's alotta grey in that beard...

bisping will have a sore ass come feb 27th

maybe it's because i'm sleepy and wasn't focused enough but it looked like he kept getting tagged a lot while sparring

His reflexes have been shot for about 4 years now.

I like that he's at least doing attacking drills. He can't afford to just sit around and look for counters. If he pushes forward, I can't believe that Bisping has the skill to actually beat a fighting Silva. If he doubts himself and sits back waiting for imaginary openings, I think Bisping can win the rounds.

He's not as fast as he was so just waiting on counters becomes a less and less advisable strategy with each fight. But he can still hit, smoothly and hard. If he presses forward (takes back some of his earlier attacking style than his later countering style) he can easily beat Bisping.

Inb4 reading into brief training clips.

He didn't look to bad, But this is Anderson we are watching, He is past his physical prime. Its not his fault, Father time gets everyone. The guy is only human, Leg break, KO, and almost 40 he looks good all things considered. I don't know how Bisping wins, But he has never had a better chance at any point in history really.

Back