Scott Jorgensen, George Roop, Yui Nul Cham cut from the UFC

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Via Bloodyelbow.com

I'll miss Jorgensen and Roop, but I suppose it was time. Hopefully they can find success wherever they go from here.

jorgensen has been on one hell of a slide recently, sad but could see it coming

Jorgensen and Roop can find a home in Bellator, Jorgensen needs to rebuild anyway.

Bellator just got some decent names.

Yeah, Roop was too stationary. If you don't believe me, here's him being stationary as he fights 3 guys.

Asians_6db08d_1317598.gif

Who does that? Low fight IQ right there.

Jorgensen had a tough go of it, injured his foot in the first round of his last fight & could barely walk.

roop was too tall for 135, People say jones is lanky but he fights at lhw and roop is only like 2/3 inches shorter. He did much better when he wasn't a skeleton

I expected Ellenberger to be on that list as well, I can't imagine them keeping him after his most recent loss.

All fine cuts, as usual.

But, Nam is cut yet Kikuno is still employed? Havent both been equally dire since signing?

I expected Ellenberger to be on that list as well, I can't imagine them keeping him after his most recent loss.

Plenty of time for that - think how many months its been since those 3 fought. There'll be another wave of cuts before March, probably around 10 fighters.

I'm also surprised he's still around. I'm a big fan of Berger but he hasn't looked good in a very long time, the way he lost to Gastelum was mind boggling. Maybe they'll give him an easy fight to get his confidence back up.

Rip gorgon

He's been around

Roop can go back to masturbating to his Korean Zombie KO. Or drop to 125, who knows.

Tough loss to go out on for Scotty and his noodle leg, but it was past time.

I can't remember the Mike de la Torre fight but I remember Nam getting robbed against Nover. Shame.

Bellator will take them in a heartbeat.

They might Bellator seems to pass up on some obvious fighters that I would think they would take. I also think some guys go to other orgs in hopes with a few wins they can get back in.

Back