Dana Meeting With Aldo Tomorrow

Believe it when I see it Dana. That is all. I say he fights Frankie for the vacant belt. If Conor wins

What are you trying to do here Dana?

Aldo vs Edgar for the vacant belt after Color wins at lw

people just misinterpreted what dana meant when he was talking to portuguese media and are using that as an opportunity to get excited about potentially nothing - hes talking to a bunch of jose aldo supporters, hes going to say what they want to hear - he didnt confirm anything - 'its about a title belt' okay great, give us more details, any tenured fan knows to not take danas words seriously at all unless its confirmed by a third party

Isn't this at least a week old?

Jose or Frankie.

Someone is gonna get screwed out of their shot.

DW does more flip flops than an gold medal gymnast. I'll believe it when the UFC stars promoting it.

Believe it when I see it Dana. That is all. I say he fights Frankie for the vacant belt. If Conor wins

This is what I think is going to happen and I'm almost positive Dana has talked to Connor and has been told that if he wins he's vacating FW.

people just misinterpreted what dana meant when he was talking to portuguese media and are using that as an opportunity to get excited about potentially nothing - hes talking to a bunch of jose aldo supporters, hes going to say what they want to hear - he didnt confirm anything - 'its about a title belt' okay great, give us more details, any tenured fan knows to not take danas words seriously at all unless its confirmed by a third party

Absolutely. Dana is the master flip flopper. After the Aldo fight he said he didn't see a reason for a rematch and now he 'loves Aldo' and wants to talk about his next fight being for the title.

Bear in mind someone on Dana's Twitter asked if Conor would fight for the WW belt and he said he'd 'wait and see how things play out' but that dioesn't mean a lot.

Yeah we know. Titanic and shit.

Seriously... I only care enough to post that ... I don't fucking care.

Aldo will reign supreme again, I FCKIN GUARANTEE IT
giphy.gif

Please Aldo stop being stubborn and fight Max Holloway, make a statement with a finish

Let Frankie fight Conor @ UFC 200

Is Aldo going to provide catering?
78870632.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back