Listening to Big Ben answering questions about choke

MMA_AZ

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does anybody really like listening to this guy talk ? Its like if Conor Mcgregor had a baby with one of the Diaz brothers. Seems like he's forever stuck in the fat kid that gets picked on mentality. Does that make sense to anyone?

I like Big Ben, especially after learning what he went through in his life. I wish people stopped shitting on him because he doesn't resemble a convenient, super-technical striker stereotype (somebody like Joanna Jedrzejczyk who I also support) and also doesn't look like a ripped genetic freak a la Northcutt. He's closer to your average Joe and that's one of many reasons I will always support him.
I also identify a lot of things he talked about in various interviews as something that I had to deal with as well.

no, i didnt. i watch RDA henry and romero interviews. gonna leave the main event (gus) for another day

the guy has a really nice loyal helpful wife who supports him and he's really good at MMA, he owns a nice gym, he's a winner, the geek won guys!

The guy isn't a professional broadcaster. What do you want?

He doesn't seem super popular, but what are you gonna do? Some people just aren't charismatic.

Ben by ball sweat.

Last edited:
Ben...
fat-kid-is-fat_o_299792.jpg

I actually like the guy. He's just a somewhat average joe. A hard working guy who's made the most of his abilities through hard work and dedication. He's an exciting fighter and always brings it. For him to work his way into title contention is amazing. Ya, he's not always the most fluent on the mic but I like that he's real and isn't making up some rehearsed garbage like Chael and Conor.

Big Ben needs to corner DW in the men's restroom. Maybe he gets a title shot then.

Does anybody really like listening to this guy talk ? Its like if Conor Mcgregor had a baby with one of the Diaz brothers. Seems like he's forever stuck in the fat kid that gets picked on mentality. Does that make sense to anyone?

He is tall as fuck, I don't believe he was picked on that much. Plus the fact that when he chokes people they tap with BOTH hands :D

I do like hearing him talk. It's like, wow, a guy that's winning fights and not just some personality. I thought Ben would do well since the IFL days.

At Ben's size their weren't many Human beings capable of picking on him when he was younger. He was fighting in unsanctioned events when he was 17.

I actually like the guy. He's just a somewhat average joe. A hard working guy who's made the most of his abilities through hard work and dedication. He's an exciting fighter and always brings it. For him to work his way into title contention is amazing. Ya, he's not always the most fluent on the mic but I like that he's real and isn't making up some rehearsed garbage like Chael and Conor.
He's 6'4 265! He's real and isn't making up rehearsed garbage?! What the, what the, what?! Ever heard his post fight interview laughing like a B-movie vilian?! Ok, i guess I'll hate in private. Jeez.

Prefer Big Ben's interviews more then 95% of the guys out there.

Back