CM punk guaranteed to win!!!

FedyaEm

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Punk is going to have a huge reach advantage on Gall. I don't see Gall being able to close the distance since he is listed at 0cm tall.

giphy.gif

He probably will win

I'm sure Herb Dean will be on his side

He's just happy he's not going to have to get beat up by a dude named Michael Jackson.

You know that if CM even lands a hit, they will stop the fight and get him the "W".

Calling it now, early stoppage coming.

I'm guessing no one here has ever seen Punks vicious kicks he displays on the heavy bag

I'd say that Punk's biggest advantage is the fact that he has so much experience being in front of gigantic live crowds in big spots. I'm sure it's very different being in an MMA fight rather than wrestling, but I think that being calm under that kind of pressure is extremely valuable.

Punk has a disadvantage in fight experience and likely skill. Although he's been training with one of the worlds best coaches for pushing two years full time and has one of the worlds best MMA wrestlers as a training partner. It'll be reaaalllllly interesting to see how he fights. If he was successful then it should be an inspiration to anyone out there with zero experience who has a dream.

I'd probably put $$ on punk for the simple reason that the fight game is corrupt. This matchup is likely going to be a work anyway.

CM Punk vs purple belt form the crowd. My moneys on some random dude.

I will make a prediction that CM Punk will get scared and back out of the fight last minute. I don't see him actually getting in the cage and fighting. He is just looking for attention.

CM Punk will win is opener by Ref Unilateral Decision.

Back