Realised today that Bisping has never lost 2 fights in a row.

MagnusGOAT

Make America Great Britain again.
@Black
Reaction score
It's true he's never lost back to back fights and it was quite a surprise to me. Maybe he was destined to be the highest paid and best gatekeeper in MMA history.

Thought he won the Chael fight. Should have got the title shot instead.

He always loses the ones that truly matter unfortunately.

It's true he's never lost back to back fights and it was quite a surprise to me. Maybe he was destined to be the highest paid and best gatekeeper in MMA history.

Wow. What a transcendent accomplishment.

You also realized today that Bispings biggest career win was a questionable split decision against Matt Hamill

I love bisping,most people woulda given up by now. Not the count! The guy has no shortage of motivation or cojones.

You also realized today that Bispings biggest career win was a questionable split decision against Matt Hamill
Nah. Dolloway, Leites and Cung Le are bigger wins in my opinion.

Not the best stat to have when you went win/loss for almost 3 years straight. A 5 round win over Leites is impressive though, probably the most impressive of his career imo.

Not the best stat to have when you went win/loss for almost 3 years straight. A 5 round win over Leites is impressive though, probably the most impressive of his career imo.

The Leites fight was brutal and grueling too. He really dug deep for that one.

Nah. Dolloway, Leites and Cung Le are bigger wins in my opinion.

Two more questionable decisions and a 40 something year old coming back after years... Sooo impressive.

Hamill was undefeated at the time if I recall correctly

I've watched his fight against Chael several times and I honestly think the decision was correct. Stil, I'm a big fan. He's been around for a long time, he works really hard, not to mention he knows a thing or two about hyping a fight. I'd be glad if he got a shot at the title before retiring.

People can say whatever they want, but Bisping is one tough son of a gun.

I've watched his fight against Chael several times and I honestly think the decision was correct. Stil, I'm a big fan. He's been around for a long time, he works really hard, not to mention he knows a thing or two about hyping a fight. I'd be glad if he got a shot at the title before retiring.

People can say whatever they want, but Bisping is one tough son of a gun.

It's because the decision was correct. Every time I ask people how bisping won they can't explain it. Bisping was out landed in every round and taken down in every round.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/01/sonnen-vs-bisping-official-ufc.html

Two more questionable decisions and a 40 something year old coming back after years... Sooo impressive.

Hamill was undefeated at the time if I recall correctly
Why so agressive in your argument? Do you really think I'm trying to say that Bisping is a top fighter? lol

Come on man, I literally said he's the best gatekeeper...that's not really a title a fighter wants.

Looking at his Wikipedia can't believe he's had 6 fights since the Vitor Blefort headkick. Damn fighter history always askews my perception of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back