Mirko still training....

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
CC still trains bjj for.......for what?
he said he has a lot of pains and injuries...and he retired from one day to other....
did i miss something? or he likes to train by a hobbie?

Last edited:
Stay is shape I suppose. It's a great work out.

Training for fun, general fitness. Every athlete who retires still enjoys doing what they do at a more enjoyable level.

Listen to his last interview with Ariel. It was a bit sad. He said he didn't know what to do with himself without fighting. He said there are too many hours in the day to fill and fighting is all he knows.

I'm sure he'll be in the gym training until the day he dies. That's his lifestyle.

He will probably still be active as a coach, trainer, ...
If you fight that long as he did, I might almost guess what his passion in life is... That's the fight business. Don't expect fighters to stop training after retirement.

I have a shitty back and do BJJ, helps keep me fit and stay on top of my self defense skills. Why the FUCK wouldn't he still do it?

God damn.

I think chuck still trains doesn't he? He's similar to mirko in age and damage taken

Mirko is probably the biggest training freak out there. While most of the other heavyweights, and fighters in general, only train when they have to. CC said that he will train as long as he lives.

Why the fuck wouldn't he train?

Are you assuming that everybody that trains does it cuz he imagines that some day, he's gonna be the king of the world?

Listen to his last interview with Ariel. It was a bit sad. He said he didn't know what to do with himself without fighting. He said there are too many hours in the day to fill and fighting is all he knows.

I'm sure he'll be in the gym training until the day he dies. That's his lifestyle.
But.. that's not true, he knows much more and done much more than fighting. ran gyms, opened a restoraunt, worked at a butchery, was even elected in the crotian parlament and was elected in the social democratic party of croatia, and lets not forget his initial career a police officer where his name came from.
He is definitely an over achiever.

He is training as a hobby just like GSP who said it's more fun and less restricting to train whatever u want instead of preparing for specific opponents.

Probably less than 5% of the people that training martial arts compete in martial arts. Just sayin...

Probaby staying in shape while waiting for Rizin to give him a call.

A lot of older gentlemen frequent the BJJ gym I go to. They just like the work out, the competitiveness, and jiu jitsu is pretty easy on the body as long as you have a good partner.

Crocop doesn't strike me as someone who will just sit around and get fat like most shertards.

CC still trains bjj for.......for what?
he said he has a lot of pains and injuries...and he retired from one day to other....
did i miss something? or he likes to train by a hobbie?

Pains and injuries is probably due to old age and his body doesn't recover as it should when compare to his younger self. Also training and fighting is something routine to him and does it to stay heathy and in shape.

He will never stop training, He's in the gym everyday most of the day.

12439155_1140676722643690_7311425868000506705_n.jpg

He a warrior it's what he does, besides training can be more fun when at your own pace and not some crazy training camp preparing for a fight.

Back