Joseph Benavidez backstage interview

Private Whatley

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Am I the only one who watches his backstage interviews with Megan Olivi wondering when either of them will break character? I understand that it's important for them to maintain a level of professionalism but they're husband and wife. At some point, you'd figure they'd acknowledge it. You know that she already knows the answer to every question that she's asking and you know that he knows that she knows the answer to every question.

She should ask what he plans on doing with money. Do you tell your wife or keep to yourself.

12277029_1694783044073096_349320280_n.jpg

Both of them know what the future holds after that win....
scarlet_panty_6dc88586-4f29-4c62-8c53-a5c035a60840.jpg

Lol is this a thing??

Yes, from Joe's Instagram.
Rockhold nailed it in the comments: "Is that Sage Northcut about to slay Megan lol you guys are awesome! Happy holidays"

anyone have a link?

i dont think Megan interviewing her husband is as weird as her having friendly convo/interviewing DJ who KO'd her husband. thats just weird AF

Am I the only one who watches his backstage interviews with Megan Olivi wondering when either of them will break character? I understand that it's important for them to maintain a level of professionalism but they're husband and wife. At some point, you'd figure they'd acknowledge it. You know that she already knows the answer to every question that she's asking and you know that he knows that she knows the answer to every question.
where is the interview

Back