Who gets the next shot at Lawler?

Who get the next shot at Lawler?

• Total voters

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
I like Hendricks but I'm glad Thompson beat him so we wouldn't have to see a 3rd fight with Robbie.

Wonderboy.

Is there even another answer that makes sense?

Wonderboy.

Is there even another answer that makes sense?

Well other than Woodley being his teammate, Woodley deserves a shot as well. Remember, this is the UFC we're talking about. Wouldn't be surprised to see Diaz get the shot. #dat$$$$$$

Well other than Woodley being his teammate, Woodley deserves a shot as well. Remember, this is the UFC we're talking about. Wouldn't be surprised to see Diaz get the shot. #dat$$$$$$

Getting picked apart by Rory + a couple wins over DHK and Gastelum does not = title shot.

Woodley needs to fight Maia or someone and earn his shot.

Woodley was said to be the next in line, if I'm not mistaken. He should get the shot.

Condit should be the current champion.

th

Diaz is laughable, Woodley is a head scratcher for me because he clearly seems third in line behind wonderboy and maia.

Woodley clearly should've got the title shot over Condit,I think everyone agrees with that

But over Thompson ? IDK. Bad luck for him cause another serious contender emerged with a legit streak

But its still unfair to Woodley if they give it to anyone else,he deserved it long time ago... No need to rush a TS for Thompson,even though he deserves it as well.

The more threads that shows a big portion of UFC's vocal demograph voting Stephen the more likely it happens. Keep them coming! #AndNew

Woodley was said to be the next in line, if I'm not mistaken. He should get the shot.
If I was said to be next in line, would I get the shot?

btw, how many of these polls have been created?

If I was said to be next in line, would I get the shot?

btw, how many of these polls have been created?
Probably not with DW and JS running the show.

But you're not a professional fighter either, so shut up, bud.

Probably not with DW and JS running the show.

But you're not a professional fighter either, so shut up, bud.
I am serious though. I don't (and never did) see the justification for giving Woodley the shot. Why does Dana White saying "Woodley gets the next shot" mean anything to anyone? Realistically, considering all possible contenders, Woodley is 11th in line for a Welterweight title shot:
  1. Conor McGregor if he beats Rafael dos Anjos
  2. Stephen Thompson
  3. Georges St-Pierre if he returns
  4. Carlos Condit rematch
  5. Demian Maia if he beats Matt Brown
  6. Nick Diaz rematch
  7. Matt Brown if he beats Demian Maia
  8. Neil Magny if he beats Hector Lombard
  9. Hector Lombard if he beats Neil Magny
  10. Rory MacDonald rematch
  11. Tyron Woodley
Why should he jump over all of those contenders just because Dana made an empty promise?

I am serious though. I don't (and never did) see the justification for giving Woodley the shot. Why does Dana White saying "Woodley gets the next shot" mean anything to anyone? Realistically, considering all possible contenders, Woodley is 11th in line for a Welterweight title shot:
  1. Conor McGregor if he beats Rafael dos Anjos
  2. Stephen Thompson
  3. Georges St-Pierre if he returns
  4. Carlos Condit rematch
  5. Demian Maia if he beats Matt Brown
  6. Nick Diaz rematch
  7. Matt Brown if he beats Demian Maia
  8. Neil Magny if he beats Hector Lombard
  9. Hector Lombard if he beats Neil Magny
  10. Rory MacDonald rematch
  11. Tyron Woodley
Why should he jump over all of those contenders just because Dana made an empty promise?

I hope you are not serious with this list

Dana made that promise,because he was the #1 contender to get a title shot 2 months ago. But somehow,they gave it to Condit.

It really does not matter whether you think he deserved it or not,go to the polls from 2-3 months ago if you want

You put Nick Diaz, a guy who hasn't won a fight in longer than I care to remember as a choice but not Condit, a man who has beaten Nick and arguably just beat Robbie to.

Shit post.

I hope you are not serious with this list

Dana made that promise,because he was the #1 contender to get a title shot 2 months ago. But somehow,they gave it to Condit.

It really does not matter whether you think he deserved it or not,go to the polls from 2-3 months ago if you want
I am serious. Why is Woodley more worthy than anyone listed 1-10?

He was the "#1 contender" because there were no options. Woodley being a shitty contender is partially why many didn't give a shit that Condit got the shot. It didn't really matter. He's since chosen to sit out while others have fought. A champion shouldn't sit back and refuse to fight while picking and choosing his contenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back