And meanwhile Albert Tumenov wants a fight against Wonderboy

Shantaram

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
on some Russian media (with my little amendments):

In before I never challenged anybody, but let's do "Thompson vs Tumenov"!
It's a fight of two intelligences, two schools in their essence.
I think "Wonderboy" and "Einstein" are the best strikers of division...
I am getting married very soon, but if you give me this fight on May or June, we will make a real "poetry in octagon"!
@UFC @wonderboymma @danawhiteufc @muratkeshtov

War tumenov. Cant accuse of him of ducking hard fights!

Damn, playboy. You waited it out to make your first post, eh?

Tumenov's striking is underrated. He really is the #2 striker.

Tumenov's striking is underrated. He really is the #2 striker.

his hands are really good and hes tough as shit. Larkin beat the fuck out of his leg and tumenov tried to high kick him with the same leg,even though he had been limping on it.

giphy.gif

Really good match up. I'm a fan of Tumenov but I got the Wonderboy for this fight.

Would be a great fight for sure. However I feel Wonderboy is due for a title shot after this last performance. But I definitely see them crossing paths in the future.

Not sure if he's ready for Wonderboy just yet.

Would be a great fight for sure. However I feel Wonderboy is due for a title shot after this last performance. But I definitely see them crossing paths in the future.
Agree. As for me this fight is 'high risk - low reward' right now for Wonderboy, when he is in talks of title match

his hands are really good and hes tough as shit. Larkin beat the fuck out of his leg and tumenov tried to high kick him with the same leg,even though he had been limping on it.

His combinations are also very very nice.

Agree. As for me this fight is 'high risk - low reward' right now for Wonderboy, when he is in talks of title match

I agree that wonderboy should pursue the title,but tumenov is smart for trying to get this fight...and of course itd be fun to watch.

Tumenov is a great prospect in the division.

But right now I just hope they give Wonderboy his title shot. Lawler-Wonderboy is such a sick fight to make.

Tumenov needs a step up but hes way too far down the ladder to get this fight.

Tumenov will be there within the next year or so, but leave Wonderboy alone lol, he had just beaten Hendricks.

Being his fan, I think it is a bit too early.
For me the fights against Dong/Story/Tarec are both more possible in happenning and winnable for Albert

I think a title fight is too soon, but a win against either Hendricks or Nick Diaz should be enough to give it to him.

Back