Wonderboy 24K to show 24k to win. Time to stop letting Dad manage him?

He should just trade dads with sage.

He should just trade dads with sage.
that-s-fucking-illegal-o.gif

I imagine when he signed that deal it was the best one on the table.

Yeah bruh, his management is clearly the problem, not the UFC's ridiculously low pay for a vast majority of fighters.

Cavalcante got 46k for loosing to OSP.

Thompson = 24/24
Sterling = Offered 20/20
Cavalcante = 46/46

What the..

He should join McGregor Sports & Entertainment Inc.

Thompson = 24/24
Sterling = Offered 20/20
Cavalcante = 46/46

What the..

Yes they seem to pay the heavier guys more.Even when there not ranked anywere near as high.

You fuckers, none of you guys gave a fuck about Wonderboy since he got wrestlefucked by Brown.

He was basically placed as exciting striker who can't grapple worth shit since then.

Nobody really gave a crap until he embarrassed Hendricks.

How many fights are left on his deal? He's earned himself a big pay bump.

You fuckers, none of you guys gave a fuck about Wonderboy since he got wrestlefucked by Brown.

He was basically placed as exciting striker who can't grapple worth shit since then.

If you check my posting history you'll see that I've been high on Thompson for quite a long time.

I was reading this topic to see when this would get mention. Took 14 post.

I followed Wonderboy since the lost to Brown...but paid really close attention When he KO'ed Whittaker but the real eye opener is when he beat Cote...who is a great striker with good wrestling who can diversify his attacks with TDs and stand up...He beat Cote soundly...after that I knew he has fixed the holes in his game and has arrived...Title shot baby....

its not that bad, and its probably an old contract

Thompson = 24/24
Sterling = Offered 20/20
Cavalcante = 46/46

What the..
you know he was strikeforce champ at some point, right

Back