Do you think RDA disrespected Aldo by saying McGregor is an easy fight?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
On the MMA hour RDA said he wanted to thank Dana for finally giving him an easy fight. That easy fight just KOed your homeboy in 13 seconds.

You need to find a hobby

RDA better realized quick that it won't be an easy fight.

Yes, he stole that line from aldi

No. Conor landed a clean punch on Aldo's jaw seconds into the fight and it was over. Pretty sure he's basing his theory on prior Conor fights.

RDA knows Conor isn't an easy fight. It's all just trash talk.

You might have a bright future at TMZ, bro.

I don't even know how one would legitimately answer this without trolling.
Some random thoughts should stay inside your dome.

It's called talking shit. Something Conor's career is based on.

gprXPPb.gif

Why didn't you also ask if Conor was disrespecting some of his actual teammates when he basically called everyone else in the UFC but him "bums" during that award ceremony the other night?

Get a life I heard Conor needs a man servant to scrub his tight whites!

The UFC should cancel the fight. It would send a message to bullies everywhere.

You gotta be kidding me...hahaha

63009044.yz2L3lFQ.wambulance.gif

By proxy, Conor also disrespected Cain and called him a pussy for pulling out of a title match.
They should settle it in the Highlands in a super fight match. Cain wouldn't stand a chance at that elevation.
(Scotland is close enough, just go with my fuckin joke, bros)

His victory over Aldo was a fluke win...8 times out of 10 I'd say Aldo takes it he has skills so i said 2 times out of 10 he might win but no times out of ten will he win like that it's never happens to Aldo before like that and highly doubt it happens again to him hence why I say fluke...but 10 out of 10..9 out of 10..whAt ever out of 10 doesn't matter only matter that 1 time and Conor won fair n square the end...

RDA is just trying to build his confidence up, he needs all the help he can get.

Aldi supplying me with cheap groceries and making up badass lines, fucking A

Back