If Condits down for it, how would you guys feel about a Condit/Hendricks rematch?

EJRMAN513

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Condits career is winding down and I feel the only fights he's after right now is obviously the title fight with Lawler or 5 round fights with guys that have already beat him and guys that are going to propel him to an immediate shot off a win.

Only rematch Condit should get is the rematch vs. Robbie Lawler.

This fight appeals probably the least to me at this point. I rather see Condit fight Lawler or Woodley again or Wonderboy.

I'd really like to see Hendricks vs Maia

I was down for him vs lawler 2 but now i want to see wonderboy fight for the title.

So yes hendricks vs carlos headling a fight night would be good.Especially if carlos can avoid the wrestling a little more

Condits career is winding down and I feel the only fights he's after right now is obviously the title fight with Lawler or 5 round fights with guys that have already beat him and guys that are going to propel him to an immediate shot off a win.
Condit just fought the fight of his life and you state that his career is winding down.... Please stop it.

Condit just fought the fight of his life and you state that his career is winding down.... Please stop it.

Based on what Condit's been saying, it's winding down. Physically I feel he can go for a while longer but he's been talking retirement lately, even a bit before his fight with Lawler and now that he lost the close decision to Lawler he's been saying it's almost title rematch or bust.

Would rather see Condit/Wonderboy, winner gets Lawler.

Based on what Condit's been saying, it's winding down. Physically I feel he can go for a while longer but he's been talking retirement lately, even a bit before his fight with Lawler and now that he lost the close decision to Lawler he's been saying it's almost title rematch or bust.
You are right. I tought you meant his qualities as a fighter were going down.

IMHO Condit's fans are lunatics if they think Condit deserves a new title shot! (he did not deserve the first one to begin with!)
This is better than Lawler rematch. Both guys coming off a loss and this could turn them around and keep them at the top

lolwut. How is his career "winding down"? I, and many with me, had him beating the champ.

Naw Hendricks is a journeyman now, i guess Cowboy could fight Hendricks for the lulz or something.

IMHO Condit's fans are lunatics if they think Condit deserves a new title shot! (he did not deserve the first one to begin with!)
This is better than Lawler rematch. Both guys coming off a loss and this could turn them around and keep them at the top

Seeing Condit/Wonderboy, or Condit/Lawler is way more of a win for the fans than anything featuring Hendricks.

For Robbie's sake ... Condit vs Wonderboy would eliminate one of the two guys that could potentially best him.

It's going to be a striker that beats Robbie. Not a wrestler.

Seeing Condit/Wonderboy, or Condit/Lawler is way more of a win for the fans than anything featuring Hendricks.

why would condit deserve the Waterboy though?
I don't understand why this sense of entitlement Condit fans has.

Condit is 2-4 in his last 6 fights!

why would condit deserve the Waterboy though?
I don't understand why this sense of entitlement Condit fans has.

Condit is 2-4 in his last 6 fights!

Maybe because most of us feel that Condit should be the current champion and by most of "us" I mean MMA fans, not Condit fans.

Idk man, condits been talking that concussion stuff lately, I don't see him fighting again personally

In 5 rounds Condit finishes him, I have no doubts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back