Vitor is kinda weird, but i'm happy for the old lion

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“I just thank God every day. I’m happy. I’m healthy. Bottom line is it’s just the way you treat life and life will treat you back. Make sure you’re happy with whatever is going on in your life. I think the key of life is just be happy with what’s in front of you and the decision of my life is under God and God knows what’s best for me."

His crazy devotion to God might irritate, but if it's the way for him to find his happiness, i'm good with that. The man lost his sister and he must have faced difficult times, especially after her body was not discovered. If he can find peace with god and move along, then go Jesus bro

i

he's batshit-crazy,

but the best combo of in-ring highlights and quotes in mma, ever.

the altitude is too high.

im a fan for life.

Vitor is an absolute legend, 19 years since his UFC debut and still going strong! Unfortunately I don't see his fight against Souza going well for him but I'll be cheering him on.

His crazy devotion to God might irritate, but if it's the way for him to find his happiness, i'm good with that.

I for one am glad you, Mr. Faceless internet person, approve.:rolleyes: Vitor himself will be relieved!

Do you have any more crystal clear Portugege -> English translations of people about whom you'd like to offer your unsolicited, unqualified, and unaccoutnable opinion? I think your post has actually shortened my lifespan and raised the sea level by some measurable amount; it is that awful.
8e15c6e75002e9769bdea8b7daad855b.400x300x1.jpg

respect!! vitor is a legend nobody can deny that. personally i dont care if he juices or not this guy always brings it and has been doing so for 20 years and is still considered relevant in his division

Mute the guy = fan 4 lyfe!

I for one am glad you, Mr. Faceless internet person, approve.:rolleyes: Vitor himself will be relieved!

Do you have any more crystal clear Portugege -> English translations of people about whom you'd like to offer your unsolicited, unqualified, and unaccoutnable opinion? I think your post has actually shortened my lifespan and raised the sea level by some measurable amount; it is that awful.
You should really do what the picture suggests.

Sounds like he's been trying to convince himself for years.

"Kinda weird"...uh, yeah.

vitor+foot.gif

QXZyVN.gif

I would never allow anyone I care about to be near a religious fanatic like him.

“I just thank God every day. I’m happy. I’m healthy. Bottom line is it’s just the way you treat life and life will treat you back. Make sure you’re happy with whatever is going on in your life. I think the key of life is just be happy with what’s in front of you and the decision of my life is under God and God knows what’s best for me."

His crazy devotion to God might irritate, but if it's the way for him to find his happiness, i'm good with that. The man lost his sister and he must have faced difficult times, especially after her body was not discovered. If he can find peace with god and move along, then go Jesus bro

i

Biggest cheat in MMA history? He's certainly up there. A great fighter for sure, but I have no love for Vitor myself.

he had some matches on that testostehonie

Back