Petition: Put the Forums on the Sherdog APP

Bring the Forums to the APP!

• Total voters

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
When I'm bored listening to my profs during lectures, or when I'm taking a dump, I would love it if I could go on to the sherdog forums quick and easy and with a good UI, and see what's going on in the MMA world.

As of right now, I don't use the app at all. I'm sure if it had the forums, A LOT more people would use it.

If you agree, please sign here and vote yes :D

when they made the platform changes, im surprised they didnt open it up for suggestions- im sure buried in all of the retard here there wouldd have been a bunch of good ideas.

this sounds like one.

I'm fairly sure the admins have said that the forums will be on the app. But yes, the more we want it the faster it gets there, seems like logical reasoning ...

I'm fairly sure the admins have said that the forums will be on the app. But yes, the more we want it the faster it gets there, seems like logical reasoning ...

They did mention that they will put it on the app but that was a while ago and it kind of seems like they forgot about it.

Sure why not.

The mobile-version of Sherdog forums is awesome though

No need for the app, site forum looks good on my phone

There's so many features they can have for the app.
1) it'll look better
2) threads will be easier to press
3) you'll be able to modify your notifications (phone vibrates when someone responds)
4) threads and pages will load quicker
5) can access forums quicker

it would just be way more convenient.

EhaZlf.gif

would be so nice, always struggling with adding photos from my phone

I have no reason to download the app as it is now.

Put the forum in it, and I might get it.

I want a Subaru WRX, an Xbox One, and some pizza.

I'm pretty sure app integration was a big part of the decision to switch forum platforms.

im sure they've thought about this and are either working on it or decided its not worth it - i doubt its a eureka moment for anyone

I was under the impression that this is currently being developed. Until then open it up in your mobile browser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back