Disappointed with Lorenz. Anyone else?

mjcmma

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been a fan of this guy for a while and still am. Love his fighting style and he seems like a good guy also. But the guy just hasn't lived up to his potential. Any suggestions as to why or anyone think he can turn it around?

Tumenov is a monster.

Didn't his braces get caught in his mouth guard? I thought he won the fight personally, just should have pulled the trigger more, he had Albert limping.

hes not done improving, and thats not a loss to feel bad about.

in 3 yrs, they are both top 5.

No shame in losing to Tumenov,Larkin is legit

Tumenov was the toughest matchup outside of the top ten by a long way and it was very close.

I thought he edged it out his last fight, but Tumenov is a beast. Great fight. No one lost with that last one.

WAR-LL!

He looks really good at welterweight imo. I mean he lost a close striking battle to Tumenov, but that doesn't really mean he is a dissapointment because Tumenov is a beast on the feet as well.

I have been a fan of this guy for a while and still am. Love his fighting style and he seems like a good guy also. But the guy just hasn't lived up to his potential. Any suggestions as to why or anyone think he can turn it around?
i'm sure if he sees your sorry life he would be disappointed in you too!

If you are disappointed then you're not giving enough respect to Tumenov and the fact that many people believe Larkin beat him.

tumenov is a beast, but i thought larkin did enough to get the decision... he fucked up his legs alot harder but judges rewarded head strikes more i guess

I thought he won the fight against Tumenov. Lorenz has looked like a beast at welterweight
Will always be a fan of Larkin, win or lose

Again if you think Larkin did enough to win that fight, you let Rogan's commentary score the fight for you. Retreating, throwing a leg kick now and then, and totally discounting Tumenov's work to head and body. Funny thing was Tumenov still throwing with that leg.

I'll stop watching MMA the day that becomes enough to win fights on a frequent basis

hell no im not disappointed. Larkin is great and i believe he deserved the nod last fight

In Strikeforce he was a kung fu fighter with flashy kicks and dynamic striking. I hardly see that from him anymore.

He is exciting, but I thought Tumenov won a 30-27 imo, Tumenov made Larkin hesitant the whole fight.

Back