Dos Anjos Starting To Look Like McGregor’s Worst Nightmare

I had no idea RDA was training. Looks pretty intense. Should someone tell Conor?

McGregor's worst nightmare probably involves being broke, and win or lose he won't be that.

shit-just-got-real-thumb.jpg

I hope both guys are 100%. I want a good fight with a decisive result. Please, no controversial judging.

McGregor's worst nightmare probably involves being broke, and win or lose he won't be that.

McGregor's worst nightmare involves people ceasing to believe in him since he's a god.

Hopefully he doesnt overtrain.

you can tell how hard a fighter works by their improvements. who has improved more than RDA?

Conor is gonna get murked

I think Dos Anjos will be Conors biggest test. If he beats him, he can win the 170 belt.

you can tell how hard a fighter works by their improvements. who has improved more than RDA?

Only two guys I can really think of are Werdum, and Robbie(Robbie's improvements have been more subtle than Werdum and RDA but his understanding of space management, and the way he shut down Rory's jab in the first fight was a thing of beauty.)

I think Conor just bashes him for skillset and style reasons

I didn't watch the vid but I get the feeling from the freezeframe this vid isn't going to change my mind about that

Dos anjos is an animal. Cant wait for this fight

All conor has is a big left, hand. RDA neutralizes that, it's over for Conor.

Cannot wait for this fight! I wish Khabib and Ferguson was on this card as well.

Dudes a savage. Finally time for Conor to have to pay the piper.

If he uses the same strategy he did with Pettis he will dominate this fight.

aldo also looked like a beast in his training vids. in a lot of those videos of jones sparring (especially boxing) he kind of looks shitty. these things don't mean anything

Conor is not impressed by his performance.

I would say Werdum! Not to take from RDA. He has improved a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back