Anybody see Punk losing like James toney?

tbpredator

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm certainly not saying punks as dangerous but realistically as green as he's going to be, does anybody see Mickey just going in and taking punk down and just finishing him quickly like Randy did to Toney??

I pretty much don't see this fight going any other way

I see him losing in his own unique way, which will spawn many oft posted gifs.

He's not gonna get taken down as easily... But has anybody actually seen him take a punch at any point?

I think CM Punk will win his debut, the sherbros will complain about his sweet contract and Punk will just keep beating cans.

Nah. He doesn't need the money and I get the feeling he's smart enough to not take a fight that he
isn't sure he's going to win easily.

I'm thinking something maybe like Josh Koscheck. Sperm drool and all.

I'm certainly not saying punks as dangerous but realistically as green as he's going to be, does anybody see Mickey just going in and taking punk down and just finishing him quickly like Randy did to Toney??

I pretty much don't see this fight going any other way
yes, I see Punk being submitted by couture in the first round too...

Standing with Toney was dangerous. Standing with Punk won't be nearly as dangerous for Gall, who is probably a better striker. He may choose to take Punk down immediately, but it's more likely he'll employ the same strategy he used against Jackson: hit him a bunch and hopefully knock him down. If not, if a takedown presents itself, he'll take it.

Gall has much less to fear from Punk than Couture did from Toney.

Maybe, but I suspect not.

Tony is a vet with nothing to prove and has experience at taking punches.

Toney actually won that night vs randy. Toney successfully conned the top mma org out of one of the biggest paychecks on that card. all he was after was money after his boxing career dried up.

The real question here is - Could Punk with his training beat Toney?

Can't believe he's fighting someone with two pro fights. CM Punk is going to get mauled. It's going to look pretty bad for the sport if he makes it out of the first round even.

Toney actually won that night vs randy. Toney successfully conned the top mma org out of one of the biggest paychecks on that card. all he was after was money after his boxing career dried up.
So, the real question then is does anyone see Punk winning like Toney did?

No way...Toney at least had a punchers chance.

Can't believe he's fighting someone with two pro fights. CM Punk is going to get mauled. It's going to look pretty bad for the sport if he makes it out of the first round even.
The guy he is fighting is basically and amateur too so that won't look bad. The only thing that makes the sport look bad is the fact that this fight is happening in the UFC period

He quits like Makdessi, minus the broken jaw and in the 1st rd.

The real question here is - Could Punk with his training beat Toney?

tumblr_m4yd0yBAhZ1r3e62yo1_500.gif

That's how I see it going

I'll give him a little credit and say he actually throws a punch or two before bombing and gagging, and bombing and gagging.

Back