Watch Rampage play the scariest game

If this isn't Amnesia, it isn't the scariest game.

Amnesia will make you urinate yourself.

EDIT: Vid is a no show for me.

I have. That game does not par up with Amnesia. Do you want me to spoil the ending for you?
he dropped his controller at the part where the wheelchair guy jumps on you. He was sure he wasnt gonna do anything because he went near him twice before getting the security card.

penumbra was a good spooky game

he dropped his controller at the part where the wheelchair guy jumps on you. He was sure he wasnt gonna do anything because he went near him twice before getting the security card.

ahahah yes! that sequence made me squeal.

I have. That game does not par up with Amnesia. Do you want me to spoil the ending for you?

I am a huge Undying fan. I also liked the Nocturne and The Blair Witch series. Also liked Silent Hill but havent played it much cause I'm a PC guy.
Sanitarium was also a game I really loved.

Anything you can recommend ?

I laughed pretty hard when he said, "is this like Resident Evil where you have to get the weed--I mean the herbs?"

i'm suprised he didn't make fun of the wheelchair guy's teeth...

Personally, I think Amnesia and Outlast (including Whistleblower DLC) are pretty much equal.

Personally, I think Amnesia and Outlast (including Whistleblower DLC) are pretty much equal.

I need to finish Amnesia (lost my save game when switching computers), and I'm going to give Outlast a go after that.

nothing beats the original Silent Hill for what it did at the time.

Dual Shock controllers had just come out, and that heartbeat going through the controller combined with the music was insane.

Seems nothing now with the various graphical improvements etc since, hd tv's and all that.

You've got disturbingly strong feelings about what is the scariest game

Nothing like feeling like a little helpless girl for 7 hours while you're being chased by a deformed murderer.

It is a very intense game.

it's still in prerelease (releasing officially next week i think), but I wanna see him play Layers of Fear. it's more PT-esque but probably one of the creepiest games I've played

Shit, I thought he was playing Cooking MaMa

nothing beats the original Silent Hill for what it did at the time.

Dual Shock controllers had just come out, and that heartbeat going through the controller combined with the music was insane.

Seems nothing now with the various graphical improvements etc since, hd tv's and all that.

Silent Hill remains one of my favorite games of all time. It was an amazing experience.

I recall reading that the fog was put into the game to cover up the short draw distance or something like that.

Love Page. Is he still sherdog's most hated fighter? Guy was getting shit on every interview not too long ago. Legend

Back