When Conor defeats Rafael Dos Anjos, will people doubt his chances at WW?

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
When King Conor smashes Rafael in the first round, will people still doubt his ability to fight at WW? When will people finally accept that Conor is the GOAT? If he beats RDA will you admit he's the GOAT? Or if he beats the WW champ is the finally the GOAT?

Look whose back from hiding.

A is one of the youngest sports. Being Goat isnt all that as there are several fighters in the ufc right who can soon claim to be goats if they win 2-3 fights

giphy.gif

If Conor reigns over the LW division will he be accused of ducking WW? yes

I like Conor's chances against Lawler, not so much against Thompson, who looks like a middleweight. At some point size will make the difference. He better face Lawler before Thompson does!

What does beating a LW have to do with beating a WW?

Conor gets dismantled at ww i think he beats Pettis though

If Conor reigns over the LW division will he be accused of ducking WW? yes

If he is there is nobody to blame but himself. He's the one running his mouth about three belts. I dont recall any other person in the GOAT convo shooting off their mouths about being able to dominate 3 complete weight divisions. Its a ridiculous boast. Don't start nothing... won't be nothing.

If he is there is nobody to blame but himself. He's the one running his mouth about three belts. I dont recall any other person in the GOAT convo shooting off their mouths about being able to dominate 3 complete weight divisions. Its a ridiculous boast. Don't start nothing... won't be nothing.

It wasn't three weight divisions, only two, but I have Brandon Vera #8 on my all-time P4P GOAT rankings.

It would be bananas if he gets the LW too since it's never been done *at the same time.

When Conor wins, the UFC will make him defend his belts because they are not going to allow him have a title shot for the welterweight belt. If he successully defends both belts then they might give him a change to move up and challenge for the welterweight belt as well. But right now there are too many contenders in line. So I think he will eventually defend the featherweight belt against Frankie Edgar and then defend against the winner of Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov or vice versa depending how that landscape looks like at that time.

At 5'9", he's an okay sized LW.

Not so much at WW.

Every weight class he jumps up lessens his chances imo.

When King Conor smashes Rafael in the first round, will people still doubt his ability to fight at WW? When will people finally accept that Conor is the GOAT? If he beats RDA will you admit he's the GOAT? Or if he beats the WW champ is the finally the GOAT?
Theres a reason why Canner drains himself to 145. You're delusional if you actually believe he'll go to WW.
His real weight class is LW and after all these years he's finally moving up.

If Conor does exactly what he said, which is beating RDA under 1 minute, that would be huge. Don't think many at WW could do that.

Back