Hendricks was sick or something

KingOfThePikeys

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He didn't look himself at all. Also, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed it, he kept blowing his nose really hard just before the fight. He kept using his hand to cover one nostril, and he would below snot out the other. It's called "the bushman's blow" (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bushman's+blow)

I sometimes do it when long distance running when you can't fuck around blowing your nose the proper way, and you just have to clear it like a savage. He did that multiple times just before the fight. So, I think he had the flu or something. I would upload of Hendrick's doing it, but it's too big of a pain. Rewatch, and you'll see what I mean.

Yes, I believe this one is found on page 7

user416315_pic21117_1410818918.jpg

If he were sick I'm sure he would've mentioned it by now.

TS normally your posts and replies are pretty decent but at this point I don't think we need anyone making excuses for Hendricks.

He's got a long enough list going as it is.

He didn't get to eat his Texas brisket.

TS normally your posts and replies are pretty decent but at this point I don't think we need anyone making excuses for Hendricks.

He's got a long enough list going as it is.

lol I don't even like Hendrick's but I couldn't help but notice him blowing his nose constantly. For one, it's pretty nasty to do it that way on public television, but I give him a pass on that. It is a fight, after all. I guess the only way to know if that indicates he's sick is to watch his other fights and see if he blows his nose that way before each one. I would do it for research purposes, but I can't tolerate rewatching Johnny Hendricks fights.

I see Hendricks's bad habits have rub off on TS.

This was 10% effective sparring partners Hendricks.

You only put 70% effort into this thread.

Every thread you make bothers me.

Hendricks has disgusting habits.blowing his nose on the canvas and at the Post fight press conference , leaving his chewing tobacco spit bottle on the desk next to his Monster drink. It turned me off my food I was eating. Dude has no class

The version of Hendricks that showed up to the weigh ins and then Saturday night would lose to Thompson 10 times out of 10.

Back