Who do you want to win and why? - Conor or RDA?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Conor to defeat Rafael Dos Anjos. Conor is exciting, knows how to sell a fight, and backs his talk up. I'd be exiting to have a 2 division champ at the same time. Especially one as exciting as Conor vs. someone boring like Cain. Also someone who seems to keep his nose clean outside of the ring so it doesn't effect his in the cage game such as smoking weed, missing weight, or getting popped for roids like some other champs and fighters.

I think if RDA sticks to his striking he'll get TKO'd/KO'd by Conor but if he uses his wrestling and submission game it could be a bad night for Conor.

Who do you want to win and why? - Conor or RDA?

Conor because he is the saviour of MMA and the more he wins the more his haters cry.

Conor for legacy. RDA win will do nothing.

RDA because I don't like Conor.

I love the way Conor fights. He did not really show hes skills against Mendes or Aldo, but that Holloway fight proved to me he was exceptional fighter. He was using jump switch kicks, heels kicks i loved that karate style of hes.

I hoping to see that again when he faces RDA.

RDA. Seems like an okay guy and I can't stand Cloner.

Definitely RDA. Conor is only slightly less annoying than RR was. (Is?)

Conor. I want to see the inevitable war with Zuffa when he demands Mayweather money.

Conor because I can't wait to see what he will do next.

Conor bless. Although admittedly I am less confident of his ability to beat RDA than I was Aldo.

Eitherway I remain vigilant. Conor by KO.

Can't believe people want McGregor to lose just because they hate him, it's better for the sport if he wins, don't you want to see Danas head sweating at press conferences because Conor is demanding so much of the UFC?

Or do you want to go back to selling 300k PPVs max every month?

RDA is cause he is just a superior fighter to Connor and his Connor fan girls will have to look for someone else to worship.

Can't believe people want McGregor to lose just because they hate him, it's better for the sport if he wins, don't you want to see Danas head sweating at press conferences because Conor is demanding so much of the UFC?

Or do you want to go back to selling 300k PPVs max every month?

Who's going to go back to selling 300K PPVS? Not us thats for damn sure and why do you care how many PPV's are sold? Are you profiting from it?

RDA because I have been absolutely impressed with the improvement in his game and capturing the belt .. and I also feel that he is a better ambassador for the sport.

First I'd like a great fight. Second I'd like it to be a clear cut victory for whoever wins. I'm leaning towards RDA winning due to his complete skill set versus Conner's.

I'm not a fan of Conner's mouth but if he wins it's all good. I just avoid most of his squawkitty squawk. He is full of himself though. Maybe a humbling would actually make him better.

Conor because the UFC has nothing left if he loses.

Love McGOAT. Think this is a really tough fight for him though. RDA is a beast. Conor gonna need to blind him with footwork, as my grandpa used to say.

Back