Clay Guida Appreciation thread

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
I miss that bunny rabbit hopping up and down. It's like its been ages since he fought.

I'll leave this classic for you guys to enjoy

geico-cavemen-restaurant.jpg

Makes "appreciation thread", posts video to trash on the fighter. Classic StockBroker garbage thread.

After that Maynard fight I appreciate not having seen him in awhile.

I liked him when he fought people and landed punches and stuff. The dancing with the Guidas version of him got old quick

I can't stand Guida and his dance plan. He is a joke and unwatchable

Caveman goes for a date.
8_medium.gif

then suddenly

6.gif

tumblr_mfwriuEU881ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Makes "appreciation thread", posts video to trash on the fighter. Classic StockBroker garbage thread.

As long as it's a classic I am not offended by your inconsiderate rude comment, otherwise me and you would have had to internet battle to the death or till one gets bored enough.

Can anyone name the last exciting Guida fight where he won?

I'm looking at his record and I just don't see any exciting wins that I'm familiar with. The RDA and Gomi finishes weren't anything spectacular if my memory serves me right.

Haters gonna hate. Tough exciting dude.

FWIW i ran into him at the bar i worked at after the Gomi fight. Told him it was a great win and congrat.s and the dude was ecstatic. He asked me to come meet his friends, bought me a drink and we all just chilled. Told me to come train with him that week while he was in town and it happened to be at the gym my friend owns. Such a down to earth guy, i cant hate on him

Back