CM punk fighting in the Ufc will be like Michael Jordan in baseball

BJPenn2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He failed miserably, except Jordan competed in an actual sport before he went to baseball. Like Diaz said there's been guys busting there ass in this sport forever then CM gets to come along, get paid and make a mockery of the sport. Fuck CM Punk I hope Gall beats him Glover vs Maldonado style.

So he's going to strike out. Then when he gets back to the dug out they'll say how good a swing he has, and that he looks good when he strikes out?

Comparing a fake rassler to MJ?

hqdefault.jpg

Comparing Michael Jordan to CM Punk....

Its a ballsy move, he has serious pressure from all the details, he has no MMA exp, hes coming from WWE etc.. I think its awesome for him stepping away from larger paychecks just to test himself in this sport. We should I respect his choice.

He seriously must believe in his fighting skills to even attempted something like this. I personally had no idea who CM punk is/was, in regards to WWE.. but I cannot wait to see how he performs.

202 is a disastrous BA, especially in AA. 252 in fall league is equally horrible. He was that bad.

202 in AA and 252 in fall league against other top prospects with literally zero training since high school is actually pretty amazing. It shows who absolutely elite his athletic skills were. Most pros couldn't take 10 years off and go 202/252, hell some pros struggle to hit .300 in rehab starts in the minors. I mean compare him to a pitcher who hit as much as they pitch in high school then switch strictly to pitching.

did Michael Jordan get the shit beaten out of him during a baseball game? :D

Possibly the worst analogy made in sherdog history.

That deserves some kind of award.

Jordan actually played high level baseball and wasn't THAT bad. He would have probably made the majors if he stuck with it. I saw a documentary about it and all his coaches said he was improving his game at an incredible rate. But whats the point in being a sub par professional baseball player if you can go back to basketball and be the goat

Anyways shoutout to MJ, I see you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back