Daniel Bryan to MMA?

Lord Tensai MMA

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
CM Punks buddy and fellow former pro wrestler Daniel Bryan retired from WWE today. Could these two possibly share the octagon in the future?

D-Bry actually moved to vegas to train at extreme Couture in 2009. Just like CM Punk, he's a BJJ wiz and has incorporated it into his pro wresting arsenal. His catchphrase is "YES" and screams it over and over like Diego Sanchez. That's who he stole it from.

He is also similar in size to CM Punk. A match against each other in UFC would sell out cowboy stadium.

his body is fucked
pro wrestling is the worst sport for your body. Fucked up too many good mma prospects. Kurt could have ruled this game in early 2000s

Daniel Bryan comes off multiple neck surgeries and signs with the UFC, you sure are clever TS.

Stop making threads.

He did rip the "Yes! Yes! Yes!" directly from Diego.

I think DFW could have been the one to capitalize on that had he marketed Diego better.

He could have given Sanchez gimme fights to build him up, instead of throwing top 5 and undefeated top prospects at him.

daniel-bryan-no-o.gif

Seriously though, I've read that DB is a legit shooter. He has skills in the grappling department, but his body is to fucked to mma.

Stop making threads.
let's fight this out right now. Ill meet you right now. What library are you using the computer at? When is your mother going to pick you up? I need to make sure im there 7 seconds before she is so I can kick your a double s thoroughly before she arrives

Back