McGregor training with Gunni Nelson

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Conor looks big and strong.. This is going to be great fight. Another good day for Conor fans not so good far RDA fanboys. #1roundKO #2weighworldchampion

Im sorry if theres already thread about this. Atleast i could not find it.

Gunni seems to spend a lot of time helping Conor out, I hope Conor is also helping Gunni.

Smart choice Gunni and RDA have the same style

Gunni seems to spend a lot of time helping Conor out, I hope Conor is also helping Gunni.
gunnar-knock-down-thatch.gif

Gunner is sparing/training with one of the best in the world, I say hes getting his fucking moneys worth.

Scary how they are almost the same size

I'd like to see Conor train in cages. He will need to practice working out of the clinch and being pressed up against the fence, which is likely RDA's gameplan.

Gay pride flag on the wall in the background. That or the flag of Cusco.

I'd like to see Conor train in cages. He will need to practice working out of the clinch and being pressed up against the fence, which is likely RDA's gameplan.

He does. They have a cage at SBG.

Interesting how Conor is switching his stance at the end of each combo. I wonder if he'll try implementing that during the Dos Anjos fight.

Conor looks big and strong.. This is going to be great fight. Another good day for Conor fans not so good far RDA fanboys. #1roundKO #2weighworldchampion

Im sorry if theres already thread about this. Atleast i could not find it.

can't wait lmao, the bumps will be glorious

Scary how they are almost the same size

Not even almost, they are. Gunni is said to walk around at like 175ish and Conor walks at the same 3 weeks before his fights at FW. Shit Conor might be heavier than him now.

They've both been fighting in the wrong divisions.
Gunnar would have more success at LW.

Back