Don't feel sorry for Mike Jackson

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you were rooting for Mike Jackson this weekend, Dont feel sorry about his loss.

Mike has a successful gym and a good amateur boxing career.

But more importantly he doesn't shy away from enjoying life's simple pleasures.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Smacked of a set-up. Not a fixed fight, just a complete set-up for Gall to win - they couldn't even find a fucking 1-0 regional circuit rookie? They had to choose an aging 0-0 guy who also happens to be some kind of member of MMA media....this was a squash match for Gall to steamroll a worse guy than him and provide them with HL reel footage.

Never feel sorry for Whacko Jacko. Dude is GOAT

large.gif

I thought this was about Mark Jackson getting t-bagged! My bad.

This is the NBA version of Arlovskie's "How taste my pee-pee".

tom-chambers-mark-jackson.jpg

i dont feel sorry for him. he's now a credentialed media member for ufc events moving forward and received a huge bump in visibility/twitter followers. not to mention he earned $$ for less than a minute of work.

but perhaps most prestigiously- he was a guest reporter on the lastest edition of the mma beat.

i dont feel sorry for him. he's now a credentialed media member for ufc events moving forward and received a huge bump in visibility/twitter followers. not to mention he earned $$ for less than a minute of work.

but perhaps most prestigiously- he was a guest reporter on the lastest edition of the mma beat.
Boom suckers.....

If you were rooting for Mike Jackson this weekend, Dont feel sorry about his loss.

Mike has a successful gym and a good amateur boxing career.

But more importantly he doesn't shy away from enjoying life's simple pleasures.
image.jpg
Mad flavor.

I'll only feel sorry for one Michael Jackson:
111945-weird-al-fat-dancing-gif-Imgur-S5gO.gif

Back