Who got beat worse? Ronda or Hendricks?

Who got beat worse?

• Total voters

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Eerily similar fight of striker vs grappler with both getting starched. Ronda's fight was more embarrassing but Hendricks had nothing for Wonderboy.

I actually think Ronda did better. She lasted 2 rounds and at least she landed a couple of punches and got it to the ground for an arm bar attempt.

Last edited:
I thought Ronda got beat worse but I think Wonderboys win was more impressive.

Did you see the honda get KO'd?

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

Ronda.
During the fight: the embarrassing "swing and a miss".
Outside of the fight: the build up/hype, and pillow hiding afterwards.

Ronda got a takedown and landed some nice punches of her own. Hendricks only landed 7 strikes total, Ronda landed 17

I think it's a lot closer than people are making it out to be.

I predicted both the Rousey v. Holm and Hendricks v. Thompson outcomes.

Hendricks lost worse (landed less, 100% ineffective)
Rousey got BEAT worse (total KO eating out of a straw.)

We have come to a point where elite strikers can now receive the proper Take Down Defense training from top coaches. Once these grappling artists are forced into a stand up fight. It's no longer a fight. This is a big change and I believe it is due to the coaching advancements on teaching the right techniques to a striker in a short amount of time. They keep the range, keep the hips lower, get in and out, your fucking doomed as a grappler.

Unless you are Demian Maia. He would rape Thompson.

It's actually a good question, I'd go with Ronda. She was bloody, battered and exhausted by the time the finish was near then took a brutal head kick. Out cold. Hendricks didn't suffer too much, it was quick and easy, perhaps more embarrassing though.

Last edited:
Lol at "eerily". I would say Ronda though, since she took about 3 more minutes of bludgeoning before Holm cracked her in the head with a baseball bat of a kick

It's actually a good question, I'd go with Ronda. She was bloody, battered and exhausted by the time the finish was near then took a brutal head kick. Out cold. Hendricks didn't suffer too much, it was quick and easy, perhaps more embarrassing though.

Hendricks was just lucky he wasn't the PPV star with Herb Dean reffing.

If he was then Herb would wait until he was beaten half to death before stopping it.

*insert lesnar/cain gif
*insert weidman/rockhold gif
*insert ronda/holly gif

Last edited:
Some people will say Ronda without thinking objectively because they're jealous of her success and are emotionally invested in somebody they don't know which is unfathomable to me, but Ronda did get beat worse. Although Hendricks did nod at Wonderboy then get starched less than 5 seconds later.

Rhonda was beaten up worse.
Hendricks was able to talk after his beatdown.
Rhonda was uncharacteristically quiet.....

Some people will say Ronda without thinking objectively because they're jealous of her success and are emotionally invested in somebody they don't know which is unfathomable to me, but Ronda did get beat worse. Although Hendricks did nod at Wonderboy then get starched less than 5 seconds later.

GTFO fake El Chapo Ronda white knight.

You're tarnishing his good name.

Back